(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
http://www.subjectpoker.com/2011/11/...-gbt-doj-deal/

Old
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 09:23 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Thought it was for tilting players,I been duped!

Old
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 09:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Sorry to hear you had a stroke too

Old
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
lol.....hiccup

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 06:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Tapies announced their goal is to get the site up and running by January 2012. I don't see how they can iron everything out that quick though /shrug

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 07:03 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
did everyone miss where the DOJ is setting up a separate fund to pay US players?

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 10:59 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
did everyone miss where the DOJ is setting up a separate fund to pay US players?

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 05:30 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post

The way I read it is that GBT will pay the DOJ an agreed upon payment that the DOJ will then pay US players with and also settle outstanding civil litigation (payment processors that were stiffed maybe?...) with as well.

The read between the lines message I see in this is that if GBT is willing to sink this much money into the clear NUMBER TWO site in the world to settle issues that were incurred before GBT even came on the scene...shouldn't this wake the idiot politicians in this country up as to what a gold mine the sites are and the need for this BS to be settled already so we can get back to playing and they can let us render unto Caesar?

(Or given the quality of our gummint these days render unto Nero may be more accurate.)

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 08:29 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Well I can't eat anymore popcorn or drink anymore beer sooooooo....they need to bring back cash games for us US players. Bottom line is watching tv is boring and I can't read in the dark, next bet thing is POKER!

Tits

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 08:55 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post

How can you even tell at this point?...

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 12:56 AM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faery Tats View Post
Well I can't eat anymore popcorn or drink anymore beer sooooooo....they need to bring back cash games for us US players. Bottom line is watching tv is boring and I can't read in the dark, next bet thing is POKER!

Tits
I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING RIGHT HERE BUT I THINK I NEED TO CHECK HOW MANY WARNINGS I GOT LATELY

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com