Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Basic quiz free ticket

Old
Basic quiz free ticket - Thu Nov 03, 2011, 03:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I just passed the quiz! but i cant enter the $1000 beginners tournament... how come i didnt get my free ticket to this tournament if I already passed the quiz that gives you the free ticket!
can somebody please help me! thanks!

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 03:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by josefig10 View Post
I just passed the quiz! but i cant enter the $1000 beginners tournament... how come i didnt get my free ticket to this tournament if I already passed the quiz that gives you the free ticket!
can somebody please help me! thanks!
Welcome to PSO and the forum jose!
The beginners freeroll you are referring to is not offered from PSO. It is a Pokerstars promotion. Email support@pokerstars.com and they will give you the info on this tournament.

The ticket from PSO is for passing the core quiz, not the basic one, and it gives you entrances to our events only.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Be sure to look through all the tabs up top, including Live training, videos, blogs, and the rest to get the most out of the community.

Old
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 03:52 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Thats not a PSO event,its actually a affiliate that you have to sign up through to be able to play those tourneys.

You want to do this to play PSO:

1.)Click tourneys
2.)Then click Private
3.) turn of Tourney filters
4.)Register for "PokerSchool Open League"

Registration opens 15 minutes before start time.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 04:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
All newly registered players will receive a ticket to the Daily Beginners Freerolls within 48 hours from the registration of their PokerStars account. The account has to be first and only account created on PokerStars.

This ticket can be used daily in any of the Daily Beginners Freerolls, is valid for a period of 30 days and there is no limit on the number of times you can use it. Freerolls where this ticket can be used are offered at 14:00, 17:00 and 21:00 Moscow Time (05:00 ET, 08:00 ET, 12:00 ET) and are located in tab 'Tourneys' - 'Regional'.

Top 20% win T$ and top 100 players will qualify to the Weekly Beginners freeroll.

Weekly Beginners Freeroll will run every Saturday at 19:00 Moscow Time (10:00 ET). Top 20% share $500 prize pool and top 200 win seats at Open Poker Club Monthly $10,000 Freeroll.

All the tourneys can be located under the ‘Tourney’ > ‘Regional’ tab.

You can find more information on these tourneys under:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...ners-freeroll/

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com