Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Music Night in the Drunk Tank

Old
Music Night in the Drunk Tank - Fri Nov 04, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Symphony Saturday

Here it comes, Music Monday has moved to Saturday and thus becomes another installment of the Drunk Tank Music Night chance to win. This coming Saturday (Nov 5), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be one more CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Remember that all songs on this CD are in MP3 format. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up for Saturday's nightly game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. If you're not sure, just ask one of our past winners. From all accounts they all love theirs.

And Remember !!!!

If anyone else wants to serve as the guest host for upcoming Symphony Saturdays, by all means get in touch with me through PM's (or whatever) and I will schedule your date.

Here is the criteria you must meet:

1) have access to a collection of good quality music,
2) be willing to burn as much as will fit on one CD, and
3) be willing to ship it to the winner.

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Symphony Saturday 14.pdf (18.6 KB, 6 views)

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 10:11 AM
(#2)
Well it went down to the wire once again. There were three of us and then an earthquake hit Oklahoma and made me lose my concentration. So the winner of this week's Music CD was ...

Phoenix Maya

After the game we talked about some of the musical artists we both like and most of them are on this CD. This is the second CD she has won, she must like them. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Saturday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Sat Nov 12, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#3)
Symphony Saturday

OK group here it is November 12 and it's time for another installment of the Drunk Tank Music Night chance to win. This Saturday we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be one more CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Remember that all songs on this CD are in MP3 format..

If you are interested in this CD, just show up for tonight's game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. If you're not sure, just ask one of our past winners. From all accounts they all love theirs.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Sun Nov 13, 2011, 03:38 PM
(#4)
This time it ended in a final heads-up battle. By virtue of being the last man standing, the winner of this week's Music CD was ...

Mcrissinger

Although he admits that he already has a large collection of music, he felt his collection could still use some more classic rock and blues. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Saturday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Sun Nov 20, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#5)
Once again it comes down to a final heads-up battle where I discovered that a Q7 doesn't beat a QK even when there is a third Q on the board. So the winner of this week's Music CD was ...

MrChaps05

Chaps said he has wanted one of these since I put up the first one over two months ago. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Saturday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Symphony Saturday - Sun Nov 27, 2011, 01:36 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
A great set of songs and great way to add variety to the Tank!
:

Old
Sun Nov 27, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#7)
Man, I thought I was doing pretty well just cruising along in the tank Then SMACK, POW, ZAP, - I was out in three hands. So the winner of this week's Music CD was ...

JWK24

JWK is another of the members that has wanted one of these since I put up the first one over two months ago. I now only have one of these left so I will be offering the last CD next Saturday.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Thanks Johnny - Mon Nov 28, 2011, 08:47 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
I just wanted to thank you for the CD Johnny. I went out this last weekend and bought myself a MP3 player and downloaded my CD on it. I listened to it all night last at work. WHAT A GREAT SELECTION of MUSIC. Thank You for the time and effort you put in to compiling this CD. I would also like to Thank You and Tats for all the time and effort you put into are playmony drunk tank. I look forward to playing every oppertunity I get.

Thanks again,
Matthew

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 01:53 PM
(#9)
Seedy (CD) Saturday

Here it comes, it's another installment of the Drunk Tank Music Night chance to win. This coming Saturday (Dec 3), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be one more CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Remember that all songs on this CD are in MP3 format. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up for this Saturday's nightly game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. If you're not sure, just ask one of our past winners. From all accounts they all love theirs.

Note: due to increasing postage costs, we will only be having the music night once a month. Look for this event on the first Saturday of each month.

And Remember !!!!

If anyone else wants to serve as the guest host for upcoming Seedy Saturdays, by all means get in touch with me through PM's (or whatever) and I will schedule your date.

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CD Saturday 18.pdf (19.1 KB, 4 views)

Old
Thu Dec 01, 2011, 07:55 PM
(#10)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
JO,

Got a nice surprise in the mail today. THIS CD ROCKS!

Thanks

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 11:47 AM
(#11)
So what should you do when you have Ace/Nine in the hole, and two more nines flop as the first two cards on the board. Correct answer: Fold, the other guy's got a full house. So the winner of this week's Music CD was ...

Julestubby25

Jules says he loves music and this will make a good addition to his collection. This was the last of the pre-made CD's I have to offer so we will be cutting back on the Seedy Saturdays to once a month starting in January.

I would like to invite all of the winners to come back to this thread and let us know which songs they like the best off the CDs they received. Good luck to all on the tables.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 11:54 AM
(#12)
Seedy (CD) Saturday

It's Back, it's another installment of the Drunk Tank Music Night chance to win. This coming Saturday (Jan 7), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be one more CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Remember that all songs on this CD are in MP3 format. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up at 9:00 PM EST for this Saturday's nightly game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. If you're not sure, just ask one of our past winners. From all accounts they all love theirs.

Note: due to increasing postage costs, we will only be having the music night once a month. Look for this event on the first Saturday of each month.

And Remember !!!!

If anyone else wants to serve as the guest host for upcoming Seedy Saturdays, by all means get in touch with me through PM's (or whatever) and I will schedule your date.

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CD Saturday 0112.pdf (18.5 KB, 4 views)

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:57 PM
(#13)
Just a reminder - Seedy Saturday - is tonight in the Drunk Tank.

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 12:36 AM
(#14)
So after grinding all night, and with only 3 players left, I flop a top pair of Kings. Someday I'll learn that top pair (no matter how high it is) is still only a pair. So the winner of this week's Music CD was our newest member to the Tank ...

Grade b

Grade says he loves music and this will make a good addition to his collection. Look for us to do this again on the first Saturday of the month.

Also I would like to invite all of the music winners to come back to this thread and let us know which songs they like the best off the CDs they received. Good luck to all on the tables.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 06:29 PM
(#15)
Seedy (CD) Saturday

Here it comes again, it's another installment of the Drunk Tank Music Night chance to win. This coming Saturday (Feb 4), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be one more CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Remember that all songs on this CD are in MP3 format. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up at 9:00 PM EST for this Saturday's nightly game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. If you're not sure, just ask one of our past winners. From all accounts they all love theirs.

And Remember !!!!

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CD Saturday 0204.pdf (19.0 KB, 7 views)

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 10:26 PM
(#16)
Just a reminder - Seedy Saturday - is tonight in the Drunk Tank.

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 03:13 PM
(#17)
Sorry I was unable to attend the game last Saturday but I was still listed as sitting out and the bounty was still available. So patience paid off for ...

Joy7108

Joy seemed very happy to be getting the music and says she thinks she will love the selection. Look for us to do this again on the first Saturday of the month.

Also I would like to invite all of the music winners to come back to this thread and let us know which songs they like the best off the CDs they received. Good luck to all on the tables.

Johnny and Tits

Old
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 08:34 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
My drive broke and I haven't been able to listen to my CD in such a long time!!! There is some odd error code and I can't find the fix or the appropriate drivers to download to get it working again... but I do know that I LOVED the CD and can't wait to get to listen to it again... all of our other media player stuff is in storage right now.... =(

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 07:59 PM
(#19)
Seedy (CD) Saturday

Here it comes again, it's another installment of the Drunk Tank Music Night chance to win. This coming Saturday (Mar 3), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be one more CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Remember that all songs on this CD are in MP3 format. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

This is just one more event that we offer in the Drunk Tank to make it more fun. Look for this event on the first Saturday of each month.

And Remember !!!!

Johnny and Tits
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CD Saturday 0303.pdf (18.9 KB, 8 views)

Old
Sat Mar 03, 2012, 12:44 PM
(#20)
Don't forget to sign up for tonight's game. CD with good music will be available to whoever takes me out.

We only do this once a month now, so don't miss out.

Johnny Oak

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com