Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Results link

Old
Results link - Fri Nov 04, 2011, 08:28 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I was doing a little snooping around the site after reading a new members post about Bankroll Builder and noticed the "Results Header"!

Clicking on it brings me to people that havent been in the new PSO and their winnings.
Now I am impressed by some of the names that are showing up and consider them great players.
So it had me wondering if they where part of PSO at one time and secondly how we could get the newer members winnings up there on a regular basis.

I think it is a awesome feature that is getting neglected a little.

But seriously for the old timers where these guys part of the old PSO?

1BigAcehole- I used to love watching him jaw the table after a bad beat
Imdanuts,danloulou,inheritance,Jeangrae and Shaniac?

I think Shaniac must have been a red pro at that time but the rest are very impressive if they where schooled here.

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 08:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
shaniac still is a pro, last week anyways lol

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 08:43 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
where did you find this?

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 08:45 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
I don't recall any of those names from the old PSO.

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 08:51 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
where did you find this?
On the top right. There is a new tab labelled "Results".

Click that Sponge Bob...

It is interesting to see. I think I'll scroll back to see if it has any old school PSO'ers there.

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 08:57 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Thx TrumpinJoe I was curious.

Roomik its on the main menu that goes Home,Courses,video at the top of the site.

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 09:12 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
cool thanks, but I dont recognize a single name as a psoer

Old
Fri Nov 04, 2011, 09:48 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Remember that Sunday Million promotion (I think), where you had to join PSO to qualify?? I'm sure they have lots of non-active members from this alone.

I think they were updating that list during WCOOP, I agree it would be a great idea to keep it updated, but maybe you should have to have either a post in the forum or a blog (or both).

Just my 2 cents.

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 02:19 AM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2011
Hello everyone,

The results tab lists recent scores by PSO members. Please keep in mind that PSO features a large member base, but only a small percentage are currently active inside our forums. It is one of our goals to increase forum activity within the coming months.

Regards,
Christopher

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 03:48 AM
(#10)
Since: Dec 2010
How much do you have to win to be in the HALL OF FAME?

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 04:54 AM
(#11)
It's not a Hall of fame! It displays recent scores by PSO members. If you want to get listed you have to win at least 500$ in a regular sheduled tournament and you have to activate this option inside your profile.

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 03:07 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
Is this feature a new feature all together or just a addition to the old one that gave players the choice to block stats?

I ask this because I know of a few members here that have had big wins and do not block their stats.
So if it is a new feature then I also question how these great players knew about it when the rest of the forum didnt?

Im sure its just a mix up because the names on that results page are like Joy says from the Sunday Million promo and they did not actually play in the PSO. Others are red pros so I have questions about this.

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 03:39 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
word

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 06:14 AM
(#14)
Hello,

You can deactivate being listed on the results tab inside your profile. To do so click on your profile -> Edit Info -> "Show my results" and change it to "No" as the standard value is "Yes".

As I pointed out before PSO features a large member base, but only a small percentage are currently active inside our forums.

Regards

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 01:32 PM
(#15)
Deleted user
Anyone else get the feeling that this is a email from support that is being used as a response?
It sure comes across that way,no personal touch and talking about something unrelated to the conversation. If this is the future of modding here then Im out,cant stand robot like responses might as well be no one home.

Ive seen duplicate posts from different mods used for slightly different topics,good we got a army of mods all marching to the same drum.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com