Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Multi Players

Old
Multi Players - Sat Nov 05, 2011, 07:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Hello i hope i dont get in trouble for opening this thread but i just have to say somthing

If you ask me multiple people are useing one account or some pople are die hards i was looking at the top leaders of the open poker league cause how can someone play every game that is schedualed. how is that possible\/ can some one inlighten me please

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
Eat/Drink/Breathe poker 24/7

easy peasy lemon squeezy

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 09:37 PM
(#3)
lol i thought that humans had to sleep to survive if you ask me i could not stay up for 3 days in a row playing every game every 4 hours this person must nap in between or he is doing cocain

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 09:41 PM
(#4)
I do not play every game however i used to play for a living and there were decent peak times that i played. I would play sleep for 4 hours between 3 and 7 in the morning and nap from 1-3 or 4 in the afternoon unless i went eep in tourneys then i would forgo the nap. I have also played 42 hours str8 before online if weere talking live ive gone several days. so that being said its possible. prolly bust set their alarm and wake and play

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 11:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerabise View Post
lol i thought that humans had to sleep to survive if you ask me i could not stay up for 3 days in a row playing every game every 4 hours this person must nap in between or he is doing cocain

We'll get enough sleep when we die....lmao

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 11:20 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
You heard about the adderall addiction some of the big time grinders have.
Helps them hyper focus,side effects are hallucinations and paranoia.

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 11:21 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

If you have concerns about specific players you should address them to support@pokerstars.com. Multiple people playing one account is a PokerStars ToS violation and those are handled by PokerStars.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com