Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Premier Skill League and VPP

Old
Premier Skill League and VPP - Sun Nov 06, 2011, 02:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi, if I want to play at Premier Skill League in this month (November), do I have to accumulate the VPP in November or had to be accumulated in October? Thank you

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 02:50 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
All PSO prize awards, and league qualifications are based on VPP earned in the prior month.

Any VPP earned after November 1 will give you the benefits of higher league prizes, and league eligibility for December. To qualify for November, you'd have had to earn VPP in October.

Old
Re - Sun Nov 06, 2011, 02:54 AM
(#3)
How can I check how many VPP I have got in October?

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 03:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by idanmo View Post
How can I check how many VPP I have got in October?
i don't know

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 03:08 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
If you go to the Poker Stars lobby screen, at the top you will see a tab labelled "Requests"
Click that.

In the drop down menu which will show up, there will be a listing for "Request Playing History Audit".
Click that.

You will see another menu open where you will be asked to provide dates for the audit you are looking for. You will prompted to create a pass word for your audit files (this should be different than your Poker Stars log in PW), and once created you should keep a record of that PW.

Just below the boxes you will enter this new PW into, you will see a small box next to which it says: "Include FPP/VPP columns in my report".

Make sure you have a check mark in that box.

After that, select the report format which will work on your computer. HTML is the default, but Excel and CSV file formats are also available. You may need to down load additional software to view the report you receive, but if you google "open source" for the file format you selected, you should be able to find a free down load available.

When you receive the file, it will show you the FPP/VPP your earned in October.

Good luck.

-JDean

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 03:14 AM
(#6)
Thanks JDean

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 03:15 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
No problem at all...

...and welcome to the forums!

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 03:25 AM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
man JD that's a lot of work
so next month look at the cashier page near the end of the month

and welcome to the forum

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 11:50 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by idanmo View Post
Hi, if I want to play at Premier Skill League in this month (November), do I have to accumulate the VPP in November or had to be accumulated in October? Thank you
If you did not receive a ticket for the Premier League this month, then you can not participate in it. You did have to earn at least 20 vpps in October to be eligible. To check if you received a Premier League ticket, click on the Requests tab of the main Pokerstars lobby, then select Tournament Tickets from the drop menu.

Be sure to look at the League Overview link, which can be found in red, just above any leaderboard on the Home tab. It contains all of the info on the different league formats.

One other tip, you can set a counter in your Pokerstars lobby for VPP's that will even give you an audible signal when you've reached your goal. Under Options, select Customize VIP Progress Bar from the drop menu. You would probably want to make sure you have it set to monthly.
You can see this progress bar in the top left area of your main lobby. If you click on the bar, it will take you to your vip account info for an exact look at your current VPPs.

Let us know if you have any other questions and welcome to the forum.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com