Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Hand Histories

Old
Question
Hand Histories - Sun Nov 06, 2011, 08:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010

Does anyone have the tournaments #s for the last 2-3 months.
I need to get my hand histories and don't know if they just go back
in decending order or what.
Any help appreciated
sleepy

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 08:52 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
request a players audit

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 09:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
You can send a request to support@pokerstars.com and request your complete hand history file.

For the future you should store them locally. From the PS lobby select Options, the Instant Hand Histories. Next click on the box next to Save My Hands History. To insure they are not deleted enter 9999 into the box next to Keep Hand Histories For:.

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 06:31 PM
(#4)
tyvm, have done that a few days ago
was just wondering if there was an easily accesable list so i did't get all the other games thrown in
sleepy

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 06:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

Old
Thu Nov 10, 2011, 12:11 PM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Sleepy,

If you are saving your hand history to disk the last text file in the list will have been the last time you played. The files are all date stamped and in sequential order i.e. first game/tourney first in the list, last game/tourney last in the list

All hand histories will have a prefix/file name like this:

HH20111109 Toutatis IV - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em

HH2011 is the year, 11 is the month and 09 is the day. In this instance you also have the name of the table and the level as it was cash.

For tournaments it is slightly different:

HH20111108 T441777514 No Limit Hold'em Freeroll:

As well as the date information you have the tournament number and the type of game it was.

I hope that this helps.

Cheers,

TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com