Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Coaching live a time missunderstood!

Old
Coaching live a time missunderstood! - Sun Nov 06, 2011, 03:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
I was looking forward to the first HU SNG live coaching but just to find out that was ended while I thought it was starting.

This is no the first time that I mess up with the time, no, sorry, that has been a mess up with the time and not just because me!

On the home page was posted the time at about 15pm and with the right calculation should be 20pm Europena time but for a reason unknow to me, it start an hour early.

Now, I would say, as we are many from Europe, can you please start considerate as like members and starting post the time for Europe too?

TY

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 05:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiroman68 View Post
I was looking forward to the first HU SNG live coaching but just to find out that was ended while I thought it was starting.

This is no the first time that I mess up with the time, no, sorry, that has been a mess up with the time and not just because me!

On the home page was posted the time at about 15pm and with the right calculation should be 20pm Europena time but for a reason unknow to me, it start an hour early.

Now, I would say, as we are many from Europe, can you please start considerate as like members and starting post the time for Europe too?

TY
what part of Europe ??

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 01:02 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Sorry for the confusion, no doubt this was caused by the time change in Europe last Sunday, and in the ET time zone this Sunday. But we did have many discussions about this during the week as it affected prior live training, and I referenced it again in my reminder for the Sunday Special here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...rStars-and-PSO.

Clocks are back in sync now. The site lists everything in ET, I'm not in the ET timezone either so I know how you feel, but it's not practical to list multiple time zones. We don't mean for it to be an inconvenience for anyone... there are members here from a lot of time zones. Europe, Canada/US, Australia, New Zealand. When in doubt, check the message on the registration page that says "Session starts in X hours xx minutes" to get a better gauge on the timing.

I promise we'll be more diligent about drawing attention to this in the future. HoRRoR's session was recorded today so we'll have that up in the video archive as well.

Dave

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 06:05 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
Tyvm

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com