Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Ungentlemanly Deal n Bad Deal.

Old
Angry
Ungentlemanly Deal n Bad Deal. - Mon Nov 07, 2011, 01:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Just finish 5th in the $2.20 ( 8k Guarantee )

Here to share my 1st n last ever deal i m going to make.

5people left in the final table, some dude decided to call for a deal,as majority said ok, then i agree ( i dont want to deal at 1st place ), then after some discussion then all said deal. Then all agree to sit out to wait for moderator, but.... here came the robbing, 1 dude decide to play then he unsit out, bet on my BB, wtf!!! I was so pissoff, but then all ask him to sit out n wait again. then he sit out again, after waiting for 30second another dude said play again, then he decided to bet on my BB again!!! with so sudden i was so piss off coz 2ocassion in row, so with 2:1 chip i decided to put him to decision so i shove my pocket T, he called, AA. Then they all said play again after that hand, before that hand i was on the chips lead. then bad luck+tilt hit me n i finish 5th.

After i was knockout i decide to see who win that final table, not even 1 hand the table run then they again decide to deal, that coz me about $400 as the lowest paid are $800, i only get paid $400++. Not that i not satisfied with my bad play, but all the player so un gentleman as i was in chip lead n agree with the majority, then they just rob my BB TWICE and after knock me out they deal the prize.

What i learn n want to share with PSO member here is becareful when people want to deal, dont make the same mistake i make.

Good luck...

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 01:11 AM
(#2)
This is the first steal,

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Follow by this,

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Then they deal....

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 01:18 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
That's pretty shady. If all agree to a deal and to sit out with standing stacks until a Host arrives, and then randomly jump in to steal blinds... Well, I'd be pizzed. But I don't know what you can do about it.

Personally, I'd report it to support@pokerstars.com with all the hand histories to see if these people have done things like this in the past. There's a good chance that nothing will come of it, but if these people have been playing shady like that, after a deal is agreed on, PStars might come down on them.

I'd also put their names here for all to see.

Sorry about the loss you took there, but nice score either way.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 01:42 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, if you agree to a deal then that should be the end of it.

Why did it take so long for a moderator to appear, they are usually quick off the mark ?

Congrats on your win, despite the poor behaviour of the other players.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 02:38 AM
(#5)
Sigh... i also wish to complain all these so the support, but whats the used? The tourney already end n all the player already get their pieces. sigh...

If its not alot then its ok, but at the end it coz me more that $800 if the deal was made at the 1st place. who can i blame? i guess only me coz i should have not agree when they insist wanted to deal.

Got rob twice, n cant do anything, just hope you guy be more carefull next time...

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 03:17 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramanAK View Post
Sigh... i also wish to complain all these so the support, but whats the used? The tourney already end n all the player already get their pieces. sigh...

If its not alot then its ok, but at the end it coz me more that $800 if the deal was made at the 1st place. who can i blame? i guess only me coz i should have not agree when they insist wanted to deal.

Got rob twice, n cant do anything, just hope you guy be more carefull next time...
You can post their names here, and you can post their names on other poker sites.

It sucks, but from now on, make sure that nobody else deals with these aholes.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 03:48 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
I Always wondered what i would do if i had the choose to make a deal i think after watching some of the sunday million deals you would only deal if you were coming 1st or 2nd as you arn't going to miss out on much. It would really suck to be a short or medium stack and miss out if you did make a big come back.
NAME AND SHAME THEM !!!

1 tonysito01 $1,201.34
2 Washington47 $1,011.23
3 Lafieboy $1,117.94
4 joaofmcx $809.49
5 ultramanAK $425.00

Well Done Ultraman still a good win.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 04:11 AM
(#8)
Thanks for all the support n understand how i feel... although its a big slap on my face, but i'll keep on fighting.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 09:22 AM
(#9)
Since: Apr 2010
Always type NO in the chat box and NEVER sit out
They want the prize they play for it
If I ever get to a ft i'm going for the win no matter what tournament i'm in
No chop NEVER

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 09:41 AM
(#10)
Since: Apr 2010
i would never sit out, i would always carry on playing till the moderator comes, remember alot of poker players are degenerates.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#11)
They need to have a deal button, so it would automatically pause the game and call a moderator if all players at the final table have pressed the button.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 01:04 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
They need to have a deal button, so it would automatically pause the game and call a moderator if all players at the final table have pressed the button.
I think I read in their updates section that they were adding that soon. Not soon enough in this case, though.

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 02:59 PM
(#13)
Since: Oct 2011
i would contact support. They prolly wont do much however they may do something. I would also post this on other forums with there names so others are aware that they will do this.

Seen this before and had this happen to me before however i sat in in time with AA and knocked him out and he complained on the rail till support came and support loled at him and said it was his own fault :p

contact support let us know what they say

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 05:35 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt0278 View Post
i would contact support. They prolly wont do much however they may do something. I would also post this on other forums with there names so others are aware that they will do this.

Seen this before and had this happen to me before however i sat in in time with AA and knocked him out and he complained on the rail till support came and support loled at him and said it was his own fault :p

contact support let us know what they say
Its a waste of time to complain as i dont think support can do anything coz its me who blew it away at the end, just take this as a lesson, like i said, dont Deal anymore.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com