Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Problems with Poker Stars??

Old
Problems with Poker Stars?? - Mon Nov 07, 2011, 05:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Anyone having trouble loading PokerStars??

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 06:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
Yea, it's been sketchy the last couple of hours. I had one table that refused to close! lol

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 06:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**moved**

PokerStars is loading fine for me at this time

Old
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 07:33 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
I have tons of problems with Stars software but its all mac related.

- Cash game tables not loading another table after clicking on them and having to restart client to get more tables going. FYI people with this problem disconnect your internet and force quit stars and you wont lose your tables. Ive sent stars my logs but no word back,they have gone rogue.

- Lobbies for the table having to be open and closed and opened again to get the players to show up. Pain in the ____(better leave that blank mods are hunting)!!

- Software shutsdown if you get to many tables open. They will never admit its on their end unless their is 20 pages of people complaining about it.

- HU rematch button doesnt always work

Besides those issues everything is peachy!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com