Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Client

Old
Client - Tue Nov 08, 2011, 01:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
When I am looking for a SNG to play in, I always go to click on one that i want and it jumps to a different one. Connection issue, refresh rate? I dont know. Does anyone else experience same thing? Also I don't think it is my connection because its good. not a big deal really i just have to scroll down with arrow keys and click it really fast before it moves.

Old
Jumping Tourneys - Tue Nov 08, 2011, 04:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I have had this problem myself, and have ended up in the wrong tournament because of it.

This is not a software or broadband problem as such but appears to be caused by the program not being able to hold a tourney/sng in the same place for any length of time due to the refresh rate of tables.

The way I have dealt with it is to use the table filter options to exclude as many options as possible e.g. currencies or game formats you would never play.

This seems to lessen the problem and as PSO Support pointed out to me there is always the double confirmation for tourney entry as a failsafe.

Hope this helps.

Old
Tue Nov 08, 2011, 08:04 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
SnGs open and close so fast the list changes before the click is registered I believe. My solution was to use the filters (bottom left of the lobby) to restrict the games and buy-ins so the list isn't so active.

HTH

Old
Tue Nov 08, 2011, 08:14 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
You can also attempt to register from the main pokerstars lobby, rather than the tournament lobby, so that you only have to single click.
Just be sure when the small "payment" box appears, you are entering the correct tournament.

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 01:20 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Havent had this issue but you can filter every thing out if its a buy in issue.
just adjust your min. and max. of entrants and then do the same for buy in.

One thing I noticed playing STTs is that if you click register for similar tournament it doesnt always take you to the next tourney with the most players registered.

I find a lot of my issues are different form pc users and I address most my mac issues on 2p2 to a mod that appears once every purple moon!

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 08:51 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2011
cool thanks evry1 i dont know why i didnt think of that because i always use the filter when im lookin for knockouts and time tourney

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com