Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Wow you guys taking the challenge are awesome!!!

Old
Wow you guys taking the challenge are awesome!!! - Tue Nov 08, 2011, 08:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I donked around for a couple yrs,,,doh,,,,,,,and was a total fish,,,until I started learning,,,,now I am a sponge,,,,,and listen to everything,,,,and read alot,,,,...at least you guys are not as stubborn as I was,,,,,,and started buckling down early,,,, PSO just started here last yr though,,,,, good thing,,,or I might still be in the fish bowl with chunks out of my butt,,,good luck,,,

Its not easy putting yr game and results on display,,,

Last edited by gmanwicksy; Tue Nov 08, 2011 at 08:36 PM..

Old
Tue Nov 08, 2011, 09:29 PM
(#2)
only a couple???
7 for me

Old
Tue Nov 08, 2011, 11:50 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
only a couple???
7 for me
Eh, 1 for me,

Thanks for the comments gmanwicksy, we're all here to learn. Personally I know exactly where I stand, I am Le Fish but one that is willing to learn.

I used to spend 100% of my time playing, and that was not too long ago. In the last few months though, especially since finding out about PSO, I'm spending far more time reviewing my play and attending training sessions etc.

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 10:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2011
I've been into online poker since January of 2007, and I, too, had the sharks chomping at my butt! Last year, I was on that other unmentionable site and started into the poker school there. My ROI and my bankroll started to turn around. I hadn't noticed the Poker School Online here until this past September. So I joined and completed all the courses. My BR and my ROI started to shoot up. I'm in a bit of a slide right now, but started to pull out of it this morning with a 3rd in a 9 seat SNG. Hopefully things start to stay on the upward trend!

Old
Thu Nov 10, 2011, 03:55 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
Props to all the players taking the challenge. Want to give a special shout out to my fellow Americans taking Cairn's 27 man BOP play money challenge and my 45 man 100 game sets play money challenge. Way to stay involved gang.

Here's hoping we're back trading paint with you guys and gals in the real thing before much longer.

Man I would kill for even a hundo .02 990 HyperTurbo Megadonk-a-thons at this point...

Old
Thumbs up
Cant wait! - Thu Nov 10, 2011, 04:54 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Props to all the players taking the challenge. Want to give a special shout out to my fellow Americans taking Cairn's 27 man BOP play money challenge and my 45 man 100 game sets play money challenge. Way to stay involved gang.

Here's hoping we're back trading paint with you guys and gals in the real thing before much longer.

Man I would kill for even a hundo .02 990 HyperTurbo Megadonk-a-thons at this point...
The sooner the better,,,, lost alot of fine players ,,,, and reg forum contributors when the dang black Friday thing hit,,,,,,,, and I miss tormenting stick too,,,

Old
Cool
Thu Nov 10, 2011, 05:02 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwicksy View Post
I donked around for a couple yrs,,,doh,,,,,,,and was a total fish,,,until I started learning,,,,now I am a sponge,,,,,and listen to everything,,,,and read alot,,,,...at least you guys are not as stubborn as I was,,,,,,and started buckling down early,,,, PSO just started here last yr though,,,,, good thing,,,or I might still be in the fish bowl with chunks out of my butt,,,good luck,,,

Its not easy putting yr game and results on display,,,
Oh ya,,, forgot to mention,,,,not a total fish anymore,,,,, just a lot bigger fish,,,,, and harder to swallow now,,,,...... At least make the sharks work for their money off me anyhow,,,,,,,,,
I think I just learned something, again from Cowboys challenge,,, but its hard to stick to the same buy in for me when Im used to donking my roll off in higher limit mtts,,,, especially when Stars keeps putting up these juicy promotions all the time,,,,,

Still hoping to become a Chris MoneyMaker some day!! Good luck!

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 07:46 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Sometimes at the cash tables, there'll be like 3, 5, as many as 8 people lining up to play at my table ... it happened twice last month! And it wasn't because of the milestone hand promotion either, it was just a regular day

Sammy likee the action! But after grinding it out with all the great players on PSO like y'all, I have learned how to tone it down when I want to - and it's really nice to hear that others face that temptation to gamble it up and play ridiculous, but have chosen not to and have been able to do really well as a result

Thanks for the thread gman

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com