Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

New here , just want to say hi

Old
New here , just want to say hi - Wed Nov 09, 2011, 10:39 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I would like to take the time to say hello to everyone.
I am really looking forward to learning whatever I can here.

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 10:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to PSO and the forum Derty. Thanks for the intro.

This community is great so if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you haven't yet, look at the league overview which can be found in a red link, just above any leader board on the Home tab up top.
You will be in the Open League this month, but can work toward the Premier League, where the potential earnings are highest. You can also participate in the Qualifier League in order to earn a spot in the Premier League. Be sure to look through all the info on the 3 different setups.

Be sure to look through all of the other great resources here, including Live Training and the archived Videos, the Blogs, Promotions, and all the rest to get the most out of your time here.

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 10:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi derty,

lots of info here and lots to learn.

TC

Old
Wed Nov 09, 2011, 11:10 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
Thanks Dan and TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com