Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

What a day!

Old
What a day! - Thu Nov 10, 2011, 08:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011

Gonna save my coments untill tomorrow. There'd be far to many profanities if I do it tonight

Old
Fri Nov 11, 2011, 05:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
well theres alot of hands that i wouldnt play, is this cash or tourney?

Old
Fri Nov 11, 2011, 10:30 AM
(#3)
XxTiberxX -They are all tourny and you'll see most are under 15bb shoves. Infact alot are under 10bb. Please point out the ones you would not play and I'll stick 'em up on the replayer. Looks like I could use the help

It's a little tricky to see, but I put all my chips in 30 times (there are one or two at the top that didn't fit on the screen) of which 15 (50%!) went against the odds! For and against me.

On the 11 occasions that I was somewhere between 60 and 80% infront I lost 9 of them! That's winning less than 30% when you'd be hoping for at least 40%.

On 6 occasions I was between 60 and 90% behind I won all but 1. WTF!

I seemed to see an unreasonable amount of straights yesterday. Hands I was in and ones that I was not.

I think the RNG has been over worked and it's gone mad.

Had to go out and buy a new tin foil hat this morning. My Mother told me not to throw out the old one, but my Doctor told me not to listern to her anymore.

Old
Fri Nov 11, 2011, 12:29 PM
(#4)
First touney of the day. A 27 $3.50 sit n go

80% when the chips went in

Out 7th. Two off the money

Old
Fri Nov 11, 2011, 02:56 PM
(#5)
tourney 2.

A 3rd dispite these two on the final table

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com