Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Window Sizing Problem

Old
Window Sizing Problem - Fri Nov 11, 2011, 09:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Spent a little time earlier setting up a home game tournament.

A problem arose when I clicked on the 'Create a Tournament' tab in home games.

I use a netbook with a horizontal screen height of 130cm.

The window tab is in excess of this, I guess around 140cm and it cannot be resized.

The only way I could get around this was to rotate my screen 90o in order to be able to click the 'Create Tournament' button at the bottom of the window.

Anybody else encounter this?

Old
Fri Nov 11, 2011, 09:24 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Do u know how to adjust screen resolution on ur computer?
That should fix it.

Old
Fri Nov 11, 2011, 05:54 PM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEVpaul View Post
Do u know how to adjust screen resolution on ur computer?
That should fix it.
Yeah, I fiddled around with a few different settings to no avail.

I got it by rotating the screen by 90 degrees so all good in the end. I was just wondering if other Netbook users had the same issue.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com