the turn:
the river:

Ouch :-/

Old
Sat Nov 12, 2011, 09:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I expect darkman will be along shortly to give detailed analysis!

Old
Sat Nov 12, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Yeah. Owch.

Old
Sat Nov 12, 2011, 03:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Considering how dangerous the flop / turn was I probablly could have gotten away from it rather then shoving over the top on the turn.....

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 01:24 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
How do you guys think I played it?

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 06:10 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Not sure, as the action isn't live.

If you check/called down on top set, it is a big cooler, but if the money was deep enough, raising on the flop might have saved you from getting to the FH cooler. There are essentially 2 hands ahead of you (JJ/ATh), but thee was no point in this hand you were ever ahead.

I'm not certain I'd give up on a boat draw holding top set, but then I hardly consider myself a good omaha player either...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com