Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Member Blogs / Member of the Month /

A Nomination

Old
A Nomination - Mon Nov 14, 2011, 09:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
If there is any player that should have the honor of being named Player of the Week, it has got to be Cowboy. Between his shadow lessons, his work with the site for the courses, his home games, and the low stake challenge designed to build a bankroll, there isn't a better choice.

Don't know if he will ask for such an award, but if you're asking for the best canidate to represent this school, I don't think you could find anyone as deserving.

Old
Mon Nov 14, 2011, 11:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
Not sure player of the week does Cowboy justice.

I'd put him up for player of the year anytime though.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Mon Nov 14, 2011, 12:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
No doubt that Cowboy has been a tremendous asset to the community.
However, PSO staff such as mods, live trainers and the rest are ineligible for this promotion.
Please see the discussion thread here.

Old
Mon Nov 14, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#4)
Cairn and Ed I appreciate your comments more than you will know. I thank you from the depths of my heart.
As Dan has stated I am ineligible for these accolades but will continue as always with your help to make this site an awesome place to be.

Gidee Up!

Old
Mon Nov 14, 2011, 12:37 PM
(#5)
*Closed*

Please continue discussion in the link I provided in my previous post.
Thank you,
Dan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com