Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Heads up Tournament suggestion

Old
Heads up Tournament suggestion - Mon Nov 14, 2011, 08:28 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hi,

With the holidays at the end of the year soon upon us, I wondered whether PSO would consider arranging a NLHE heads up tournament for all the PSO'ers who have passed the core quiz?
Say a $1 or $2 buy in, possibly with a handful of different start times or sections so to speak to accomodate people from around the globe. This would then culminate in a final with the winners from each section going for first prize?

It would be an interesting opportunity for our members to do battle one to one which some may not have ever considered or had the chance in our MTT's.

The prize money would be one incentive with possibly an added bonus of the winner having a crack at one of the PROS, Trainers or Moderators which might induce some fun 'railing.' Plus we then have a PSO Champion for the year's end.

nv

Last edited by deleted_username; Thu Nov 17, 2011 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Old
Mon Nov 14, 2011, 08:36 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I like the idea.

Could always set something up in the private section but I do not think they have that for HU,I could be wrong.

Old
Mon Nov 14, 2011, 09:46 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I think this is an excellent idea, HU is one area that is mostly ignored, with the exception of the recent training sessions with horror (not sure I have that name quite right). Anyway, I vote

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com