Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

TonyD makes EE2C

Old
TonyD makes EE2C - Sun Nov 10, 2002, 11:29 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Our newest EE2C member is TonyD.

Over TonyD’s last 200 games he has a playing percentage of 71.00%, and he has accumulated a bankroll of $44,483. His bankroll is 8th on the all time list.

This guy started playing poker in the 6th grade, hustling classmates out of their milk and lunch money. After he was kicked out of the public schools, he took his game to a military academy. When he beat the superintendent out of $20,000 he was uncerimoniously booted from there.

Forced into a life on the streets, Tony began running numbers. Soon he was running his own book. Rumor has it, if you don't pay off big TonyD, you'll be swimming with the fishes.

Welcome to EE2C TonyD, and my check is in the mail for that Miami game. I promise.

El-Vice-Presi-Den-Ttee of EE2C, rggator

EE2C: The only club to promote GOOT! play.

Remember if your last 200 games are over 69%, and you have a bankroll of over $10,000, you too could proudly say: “I am an EE2C.”

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 12:43 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
congrats tony!!!!!!!!!! well deserved recognition!!!!!!

jmuzzey lsogc

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 03:04 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Thanks Randy and Jason. Randy I don't know where you fond all that info on me but yes it's all true...but you didn't mention the 3 Brothels I run in Cicero?? O well.. any time you're in town Randy you come see me and I'll set you up. 8O

Sincerely

Tony (The Big Tuna) D

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 03:07 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
PSO DETAIL!!!!!!!! the greatest thing since sliced bread.........

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 03:32 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Big Tuna, LOL.

Does that mean the vig will stop on the money I owe you?

Randy

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 05:16 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D
Thanks Randy and Jason. Randy I don't know where you fond all that info on me but yes it's all true...but you didn't mention the 3 Brothels I run in Cicero?? O well.. any time you're in town Randy you come see me and I'll set you up. 8O

Sincerely

Tony (The Big Tuna) D
TonyD,

As I finally made the club this month as well, and as Randy has pointed out my desperate need for a date, I was wondering if well, uh, maybe there would be volumn discounts involved in said establishmnets? If so congrats to you as well, if not don't ever call my all-in bet.

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 07:52 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
What's the conversion rate from U.S. % to English % sterling?

I assumed 69.68% was over 69% but clearly I have lost 0.69 in the atlantic somewhere.

Maybe if I change my name to ClayK? lol

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 07:53 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
oh, and I was 2nd in sat league 2 in October, so that would increase the number of members making the prizes

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com