Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Member Blogs / Member of the Month /

A couple of names

Old
A couple of names - Tue Nov 15, 2011, 06:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
Most of the names that spring to mind are on the PSO team or were unfortunate enough to be born in the wrong country.

Couple of names to put forward. EdinFreeMan and TrustySam.

They both post some good thoughts on their games/play and show support for others

There are others, but two's a good start.

Maybe that'll get the ball rolling.

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
Just saw a link that was not there before (in Dans post). Just said something about above link that i could not find. Sorry.

Let the move madness begin!

Why is it here and there?

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 08:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hello With this Promotion there is No need for nominations as part of the process is Promoting your self thru the Blogs, Forum, etc.

It might look a little confusing and not be clear why we wanted to let you all know....

To find all the details about this Promotion Please visit the MEMBER OF THE WEEK

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 08:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveisnot View Post
Most of the names that spring to mind are on the PSO team or were unfortunate enough to be born in the wrong country.

Couple of names to put forward. EdinFreeMan and TrustySam.

They both post some good thoughts on their games/play and show support for others

There are others, but two's a good start.

Maybe that'll get the ball rolling.
omg! Thx Steve!!

I say yes to Steve - I had so much fun that time you started the thread for the Game of Your Life thing and it gave all of us a chance to come out of the woodwork and share our ups and downs through the whole thing!! It really made the whole experience extra special I think for a lot of us ... especially for those who maybe hadn't noticed the promotion, who then went and qualified and wound up winning money And I like that you take chances and try new things, and have then come back and shared all your stories with the rest of us, who are still hanging around in the micros stakes

And I say yes to Edin - he leads and interesting life, with his chili pots and his cognac, and his days of freerolls - he's got such insightful and entertaining blogs and posts

I say no to me - one because I can't be bothered to do all the things we'd have to do to apply, and two, because I can't play MTT's for the life of me I can't even remember the last time I min-cashed in an MTT, so those tickets would be a complete waste of time for me and everybody else, since if we get somebody who has a chance, then maybe the'll make videos for that double promotion thing, and then people like me'll have the chance to see how it's done.

But thanks so much Steve for thinking of me - that means a lot to me!!

GL at the tables!!

Last edited by TrustySam; Tue Nov 15, 2011 at 08:23 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com