Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

joined stars last week

Old
joined stars last week - Tue Nov 15, 2011, 10:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi all. joined pokerstars last week and made a min deposit to test the water. After receiving my sit and go tickets from passing the quiz i entered a tourney. great move for me.

Dear attackasnack, You finished the tournament in 5th place. A USD 217.30 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations! Thank you for participating

Happy days! p.s that open league is mad

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 10:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Very nice and welcome to PS.

Gidee Up!

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 10:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Nice hit my man, and a great boon to your bankroll.

As you may guess I am a Northie myself, even though I live in Germany. There is a great deal to learn on the site and a lot of helpful people but if you are anything like myself you have probably spend some time going through it all methodically LOL

Love the avatar as well, a lot of other users may not know that this is the best footballer/soccer player(hate that word) that ever lived and he lived life right on the edge; he would have been a fantastic poker player!

Cheers,

TC

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 10:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Great hit.

In any of the PSO leagues... patience, patience, patience and do not ever go out of a tourney early.. that's the key.

Old
Tue Nov 15, 2011, 11:02 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved *** JWK24

Old
Thumbs up
!!!!!!!!!! - Tue Nov 15, 2011, 11:08 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by attackasnack View Post
hi all. joined pokerstars last week and made a min deposit to test the water. After receiving my sit and go tickets from passing the quiz i entered a tourney. great move for me.

Dear attackasnack, You finished the tournament in 5th place. A USD 217.30 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations! Thank you for participating

Happy days! p.s that open league is mad
Wow,,,, that water was pretty good ,,,tongue:
Nice hit!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Wed Nov 16, 2011, 04:44 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Nice Result attackasnack and great to see you here at PSO

Old
Wed Nov 16, 2011, 05:47 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2011
(Moderator)
nice hit on the money...welcome to the forums...

Old
Wed Nov 16, 2011, 09:02 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
That is indeed quite an entrance. Congrats on making the promo pay off!!

Welcome to PSO and the forum. Be sure to check everything out in the tabs up top. The Live Training, Blogs, Videos and the rest are all great resources. The community here is both helpful and friendly so let us know if you have any questions.

The information on the leagues can be found in the red League Overview link above any of the leaderboards in the Home tab. Let us know if any of that is unclear.

I think you're the first person I've seen post a nice win from the sng promo, not that others haven't won from it, but I've just not seen it....excellent job again!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com