Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Things you say but probably shouldn't.

Old
Things you say but probably shouldn't. - Wed Nov 16, 2011, 09:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I am just wondering if you say anything while playing poker online that you probably really REALLY shouldn't say.

The other day while in my BB holding J 9 offsuit,it folded around to the button who called as well as the SB completing 1/2 a bet and I checked.Anywho I river a 9 and lead out BTN calls SB folds.Sure enough BTN was holding 9 duece for 2 pair.Well I growl at the screen while shooting the BTN guy a middle finger.

Within seconds I am typing away to let the pinhead know. just how I feel,instead I just type the following

keep playing 9 duece PLEASE

He left about 3 hands later.Maybe just maybe we say things that we shouldn't, because we actually want them players playing

LESSON LEARNED

Old
Cool
Hey Brk,,, - Wed Nov 16, 2011, 10:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Remember every good fisherman,,,, is not suppossed to make noise and scare the fish away!!!

Old
Wed Nov 16, 2011, 10:46 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwicksy View Post
Remember every good fisherman,,,, is not suppossed to make noise and scare the fish away!!!
+1

Old
Wed Nov 16, 2011, 10:50 PM
(#4)

how about this?

hi, can l push your stool in for you.....hiccup

Old
Wed Nov 16, 2011, 11:20 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post

how about this?

OUCH...Thankfully I got no visual of that one. I will still be able to sleep tonight.

Dale

Old
Wed Nov 16, 2011, 11:30 PM
(#6)
I think the key to this is feeling the same way whether you win or lose, Silent Bob hit the nail on the head.

You want to be in this position, and you want players to keep making these calls.

Old
Thu Nov 17, 2011, 03:54 AM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post

how about this?

That's what she said

lol

Old
Thu Nov 17, 2011, 04:03 AM
(#8)
Since: Apr 2010
Yes sigh

Chat banned

Again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com