Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Looking for someone to stake me small amount

Old
Looking for someone to stake me small amount - Thu Nov 17, 2011, 03:42 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi there guys I have been playing poker for about 6 yrs now I have had my ups and downs but im looking for someone to stake me in the $3.50 180 man turbo rebuy tourneys I would like to play 4 of these so total stake would be $14 Im looking for someone who would like to back me on a regular basis as long as I can finish in the money on a conistent basis.... Please get back to me if u are interested all money won would be 75% staker and 25% me And I will keep a nice clean rail thanks again!!

bringmecards

Old
Thu Nov 17, 2011, 04:02 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
** closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com