Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

hi im new to pso wnna say and get started

Old
hi im new to pso wnna say and get started - Thu Nov 17, 2011, 08:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
hello everyone i just joined pso and im verry excitted to lern whut pso has to offer.im also wondering how do i get started with pso thx 4 ur time and good luck at the tables

Last edited by luc flush21; Thu Nov 17, 2011 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: miss speeled joined

Old
Thu Nov 17, 2011, 09:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome luc flush. You've already gotten started by introducing yourself to the community in the forum, so thanks for that. Involvement in the forums is a crucial part of getting everything out of the PSO that you can.

The Skill Leagues are running now and you can join right into the Open League. You can also participate in the Qualifier League. Please be sure to read all the info on these so that you can maximize your potential awards. The information in the link I provided can be found above any of the leader boards on the home tab.

The rest of the offerings here include Live Training, Videos, Promotions and much more, so be sure to look through all the tabs up top and jump right in.

The community here is quite knowledgeable and helpful so let us know if you have any questions.

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 05:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc flush21 View Post
hello everyone i just joined pso and im verry excitted to lern whut pso has to offer.im also wondering how do i get started with pso thx 4 ur time and good luck at the tables
Hello LucFlush21,

Great to see you here at PSO

There's a ton of stuff here to help you improve your game and the best part is that it is all free!

Check out the tabs at the top of the page that will bring you to the different sections of this site. The more popular ones include:

Courses

PokerSchoolOnline has five courses to help beginners learn the basics of poker and start playing for fun and profit. The first two help beginners understand the basic mechanics of playing the game as well as key concepts. The other three courses are designed to help players develop winning strategies for No Limit Sit & Go tournaments, Multi Table tournaments and Fixed Limit Texas Hold'em.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/courses

Live Training

While getting through the courses try to attend as many Live Training sessions as possible. Live Poker Training is the perfect way to put what you've learned into practice.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/live-training

[I]Forum[/I]

This is where members share experiences, voice opinions and most importantly ask questions. Never be afraid to ask questions here at PSO no matter how silly you may think it is. The only dumb question is the one that is never asked!

Be sure to post the question in the correct thread though. That way you have a much better chance of getting your question answered.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/

Hope you have a fun time here!

Raiser

Old
thanks - Fri Nov 18, 2011, 07:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
thanks 4 the welcome guys i have been going throught some of the benifits here at pso and im going to take advantge to as mutch as possible although ive been playing poker 4 about 2 years of and on i relized i still have alote to lern i put 235 bucks on stars like 1 week ago that same night i played in a bigger 4.50 cent something around there and i came in 209th place i was verry proud of myself but i got over confident and went on to play the 15 dollor fiftyfifty sitngoes i put all in the first 2 of them and lost i theen lost around 8 only winning like 2 i went dowen to the 7 dollor fifty fifty and one like 3 and lost like 5 then went to the 3.50 fiftfifty and one like 5 in a row then lost some im currently at 120 bucks and i then said to myself i have alote to lern so i saw pso and i told myself even tho i no some things im going to go through everything frome start to finish i think to be a succesfull poker player you should always be a student of the game so im going to take my time with this and definlty take advantege of bankroll management ive alreaty took the beginner test and made 87 percent well i gtg thx 4 ur time everyone i cant believe how mutch pokerstars takes care of thier players this is a great oppurtunity 4 me and everyone else who wants to lern the game or up thier game as you can se im excited to finally get some trianing lol i gtg pce out

Last edited by luc flush21; Fri Nov 18, 2011 at 07:24 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com