Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Member Blogs / Member of the Month /

Member of the Week Promo Thoughts, Q&A & Comments

Old
Member of the Week Promo Thoughts, Q&A & Comments - Fri Nov 18, 2011, 09:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi all -

I have started this thread for some general stuff regarding the Member of the Week Promotion. (Because the PSO Admin 'Sticky' is not accessible as there is no reply button.) Feel free to use this thread for any queries or comments you have.

There are some good people already applying this first week, and I hope eveyone in the forums will support them by checking out their blogs, rating their posts through the 5star system, leaving comments, reading and responding to their forum threads and posts.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 09:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
l feel like my 1st wife after a bottle of wine

l need a shower l think

thx for the thread ed

cheers

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 09:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
OK - some questions for PSO.

1) Do applicants need to 'apply' each week, with a new post in this forum thread, or once someone has put themselves forward are they subsequently eligible each week on an ongoing basis?

2) Of the 5 criteria to be posted here before you can be considered - and I quote:

Simply go to the forum "Member of the Week" and post the following information:

Information about your poker history, how long you've been playing, favourite games, career highs.
Best lesson you've learnt in poker up to now?
What methods do you use to improve your game?
Links to your best blog post and your best forum post.
Promote your blog post and forum post via any Social Media, e.g. Facebook, Twitter.

Are all of these compulsory, or is it a case of doing your best with most of them. For instance if you don't promote your blog/forum via any Social Media will this automatically make you ineligible?

3) Prize winners packages are a series of Saturday Line Up entries. Will these all need to be played the following Saturday by the winner each week or can they be played over a few weeks, and will they be automatically registered or issued with tickets?

4) Can the prize be taken partly as T-money? For instance if the winner does not want to play the $55 game, due to lack of experience at Omaha.

Just my first few queries, as the promo is brand new.

Good luck to all those who have applied for this first week.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 10:26 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
*Closed*
Please use the discussion thread here.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com