Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Ideas Team

Old
Ideas Team - Fri Nov 18, 2011, 09:11 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hello PSO'ers,

For all the newer members of the PSO, did you know that PokerStars has an IDEAS team?

I didn't till the other day when I sent a suggestion about the possibility of a heads up tournament within PSO to the support team.

A brief vision of 6 people in a locked room being thrown raw meat every time they came up with an idea did flash before me, but then I remembered this was PokerStars which is more classy act than that. Clearly these people would be given a green tossed salad and a side plate of olives.

Seriously though, if any of you have any POSITIVE ideas on how you can improve PSO or promote new ideas and challenges to our membership and pokerstars members in general then send an email to support@pokerstars.com and who knows one of your ideas may come to fruition.
And if you are not sure it would be a good idea then stick it in the forum and see what the members think.

Good luck

nv

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 10:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
*Moved*
~~Pokerstars related question and comment~~

Good info nv.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Nov 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM..

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 06:29 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by deleted_username View Post
...A brief vision of 6 people in a locked room being thrown raw meat every time they came up with an idea did flash before me, but then I remembered this was PokerStars which is more classy act than that. Clearly these people would be given a green tossed salad and a side plate of olives....
Mostly we feed them Subway.

Also, the door is not locked (sometimes).

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 07:03 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
lol

Old
Thumbs up
Wow,,, - Mon Nov 21, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
You guys had me at ,,,,,raw meat,,,,,,,,,,,,,but Subway,,,,,,well now you got me for sure,,,,you can pick my cat brain anytime!Meow,,,,,,,

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 06:07 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Subway gave me food poisoning two visits in a row,so I boycott that garbage.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com