meh

Last edited by RedLetterman; Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: meh

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
LOLOL

If you want to play for play money...just name the time sir!

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 10:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
aaa

Last edited by RedLetterman; Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: aaa

Old
Fri Nov 18, 2011, 10:40 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Oh wow...Can I watch?

Oh wait that doesnt sound right.

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 12:39 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Oh wow...Can I watch?

Oh wait that doesnt sound right.

Sounds awesome!!!!

And I could be the recipiant!!

Course that might be a problem, as I also have a lock on member of the week!!

Dale

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 12:48 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale442 View Post

...... I also have a lock on member of the week!!

Dale
aaa

Last edited by RedLetterman; Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: aaa

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 12:56 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean View Post
LOLOL

If you want to play for play money...just name the time sir!

Alright!!!

Call me dale"King" 442 and I will "Manage" this grudge match.

Now this, IS the first real good idea in the forum in ages!!

THIS, is marketing!!....Now go from here...More ideas upon request.

yw

Dale

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 01:00 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale442 View Post
Alright!!!

Call me dale"King" 442 and I will "Manage" this grudge match.

Now this, IS the first real good idea in the forum in ages!!

THIS, is marketing!!....Now go from here...More ideas upon request.

yw

Dale

Or....

dale "The Don" 442

Either ,or...I'm easy

Dale

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 01:20 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLetterman View Post
No pictures please.

As for a HU ... I'm serious. Let's do it. Betting there's lots of us here that want to try JD, the Lang etc. Wanna dig up interest in the forum this surely will. Can even play on the play money table and worry about transfers later.

Hey Red,

If ya need some play money for this match, I'm more than happy to stake you!!

Ball is in your court JD...

Dale

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 07:20 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Tell you What Red Letterman...

Since a SINGLE game means nothing, How about we go with a series of 10 HU SNG for play money.

First to 6 wins the match.

OR...

If you prefer a different set up, how about 5 SNG HU, and a 1k BI CASH GAME (no blinds), say at the 1/2 level to give plenty of "play"?

I am open to either option, but I must warn you that play money SNG have a pretty shallow depth of money structure and go pretty fast...

Up to you, name the game!

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#11)
aaa

Last edited by RedLetterman; Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: aaa

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 06:08 PM
(#12)
(Head Trainer)
HU for playchip rollz?

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 06:12 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
I am still waiting for you to set the time sir...

And as a side note:

The quality of a victory is often weighed in the light of the quality of the opponent. Running down that opponent only serves to lower him in the estimation of others, and detracts from the value of the eventual victory. Therefore "smack talk" serves very little purpose...

...of course smack talk serves YOU very little purpose in this instance whatsoever. The chance of you beating me in a series is roughly equal to the chance of an ice cube lasting through an 8 hour drive in Death Valley, strapped to a working space heater, on top of an exhaust manifold!

So bring it on cup-cake!

...but name the time first!

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 06:14 PM
(#14)
Since: Feb 2010
I've been silently following this thread and drooling at the chance to rail. Never seen the big dog JDean play before - gotta get this on and let us watch. (I've got 560K play money if you need some).

Could see this becoming a weekly challenge match against the reigning champ. Very interesting.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
(#15)
BronzeStar
I am lost, and my monkey hurts

Old
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Tell you What Red Letterman...

Since a SINGLE game means nothing, How about we go with a series of 10 HU SNG for play money.

First to 6 wins the match.

OR...

If you prefer a different set up, how about (total of ) 5 SNG HU, and a 1k BI (buy in) CASH GAME (no blinds), say at the 1/2 level to give plenty of "play"?

I am open to either option, but I must warn you that play money SNG have a pretty shallow depth of money structure and go pretty fast...

Up to you, name the game!
Clearer?

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#17)
aaa

Last edited by RedLetterman; Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: aaa

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 10:28 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLetterman View Post
Some items needing to be addressed before a time and date is set:

Sensei,

1000 cash buy in??? As stated previously, we are more than willing to part with 20 dollars USA currency. How I get that 20 to you or whomever you choose as a worthy recipient is up to you.

If this is not an option and we are playing strictly for pride and gamesmanship (is that really a word?) I am again more than willing to sit myself at a HU play money table and stare you down. Saturdays any time after 1PM PST is fine by me. I leave it to your prescience to pick a time convenient for the next ten weeks. Please, no further iterations. Explain the second option and / or pick the first option as well as a time.

As for your recent 'smack talk', well, Civil Engineer indeed............

Nobody's Cupcake
I meant 1k play money BI cash game, with no blind escalation.

I am un-able to play a 1k BI REAL CASH game at the moment.

As for cash stakes, since we'd be doing this on P Stars, and since US players cannot play for money on there, AND since I am a PSO Mod, as much as I'd like to set up a small $ amount we could paly for, I don;t think that is prudent. Even though the client wouldn;t handle the $, the fact it is posted we are playing for cash, and on Stars, would be a bit iffy...

BUT...

I would REALLY like a chance to fund someone to a small stake, say 2 x $5 Stakes for 25c games.

How about THIS...

You put up $10 to be paid out to whichever 2 people I choose ($5 each).
This will be awarded through a forum contest to be determined.
The 2 x $5 BI will be used for 25c SNG play, similar to Cowboy's challenge.

In return, for the next 3 months, EVERY Hand Analysis post I make will include the words "Red Letterman is the best poker player on Earth, and his skills put me to SHAME".

I will also post a picture on the forum showing me holding up a big sign that says, "Red Letterman CRUSHED me at poker!"

I will even go so far to to make it a top-less picture for maximum embarrassment (altho it may also have maximum gag value too!).

So does a lesser $ value in return for humbling me mightily in these forums sound fair?

If not, no worries.

Playing for pride is fine, but Sat. at 5pm EST I do study group sessions on Team Speak. It could be around 9 US Central though, if you can make it...

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 10:51 PM
(#19)
Quote:
I meant 1k play money BI cash game, with no blind escalation.

I am un-able to play a 1k BI REAL CASH game at the moment.

As for cash stakes, since we'd be doing this on P Stars, and since US players cannot play for money on there, AND since I am a PSO Mod, as much as I'd like to set up a small $ amount we could paly for, I don;t think that is prudent. Even though the client wouldn;t handle the $, the fact it is posted we are playing for cash, and on Stars, would be a bit iffy...

BUT...

I would REALLY like a chance to fund someone to a small stake, say 2 x $5 Stakes for 25c games.

How about THIS...

You put up $10 to be paid out to whichever 2 people I choose ($5 each).
This will be awarded through a forum contest to be determined.
The 2 x $5 BI will be used for 25c SNG play, similar to Cowboy's challenge.

In return, for the next 3 months, EVERY Hand Analysis post I make will include the words "Red Letterman is the best poker player on Earth, and his skills put me to SHAME".

I will also post a picture on the forum showing me holding up a big sign that says, "Red Letterman CRUSHED me at poker!"

I will even go so far to to make it a top-less picture for maximum embarrassment (altho it may also have maximum gag value too!).

So does a lesser $ value in return for humbling me mightily in these forums sound fair?

If not, no worries.

Playing for pride is fine, but Sat. at 5pm EST I do study group sessions on Team Speak. It could be around 9 US Central though, if you can make it...
Just a day and a time to choose now.

"Excellent"

Dale

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 10:55 PM
(#20)
aaa

Last edited by RedLetterman; Thu Dec 22, 2011 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: aaa

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com