Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

just passed second quize need help

Old
just passed second quize need help - Sat Nov 19, 2011, 05:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
hello so i just passed the second quize made 83 on it not bade but it says i can play in the pso free rolls now im seaing like 3 differnt pse touneys whut ones can i play in and how do i get on the leaderbored thx 4 your time

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 07:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi LucFlush21,

In the Pokerstar client click on the 'Tourney' tab and then click on the 'Freeroll' tab. You'll see the games under 'PSO Open League'

The leaderboard can be found here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...ue/leaderboard

After you play a game give it a day to update itself and then use the 'Search Function' to type in your username to find out your position.

Here is a overview of how the league works:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league

Congrats on passing the quiz and good luck in the games!

Raiser

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 11:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
There's a few things that passing the core quiz enables you to participate in.
Like Raiser points out, you can join in the Open League immediately. Please see all the info in the League Overview link he provided. (That link can also be found above any leaderboard.)

2nd, you can also participate in the Qualifier League. The info on this league can also be found in the League Overview link. I strongly advise that if members have a bankroll that can support playing in these, they consider taking this route in pursuit of qualifying for the Premier League. By passing the core quiz, you will also be able to enter the Premier League, should you qualify this month in either the Open or the Qualifier Leagues.

3rd, you can play in the PSO 1K Monthly tournament and the satellites for this tournament. The satellites add value in seats awarded and the main game adds $1000...it's a great game.

These can all be found in the main lobby under Tournament>Private. The Skill League games will be in blue, and the PSO Monthly games will be in red.

Lastly, one easy way to reach your position on the leaderboard is to click on 'your profile' in the red welcome box on the right here. Then when the window opens, click on your score.

Old
starting to understand a few more queshtions - Sat Nov 19, 2011, 08:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
hi im starting to understand i just have a few more queshtion oh k there are 3 differnt skill leages the open skill leage the Premier Skill League Qualifier and the Premier Skill League
now the open skill leage hase a payout and can you get into the the Premier Skill League
by playing the open skill leage if so how.
now the Premier Skill League Qualifier does not have a pay out how come and can you get into the Premier Skill League frome the skill leage qualifier if yes how

and another thing is on eatch leader bored the more vpps you have the better do you have to get the vpps by playing just the pso touneys like if i play the Skill League Qualifier witch im sure i want to do becuase i have 100 bucks 4 a bankroll do i have to get all my vpps just frome the skill leage qualifier or can i also get them by playing in cash games touneys or other pso frerolls like the open skill leage because i already have 176 vpps frome playing cash games and sitngoes does that count towards the leaderboreds to im sure that whutever pso freeroll touney leaderbored you want to do is the one you have to play and play as many as posible to get your vpps up four that level lol i hope you guys understade me well thx 4 your time

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 08:36 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
the premiere qualifier you pay to enter, the top whatever players at the end of month get into the premier

And all Vpps earned this month go towards the next months placings

Old
Sat Nov 19, 2011, 10:29 PM
(#6)
You earn points in all three of the leagues, if you get enough points you move up. Be careful, because you get negative points if you go out early. Patience is the key in the open league, and using the clock helps also.

You earn VPPs by playing in real money games, cash games, sit and go's, tourneys, etc. You can check your VPPs by clicking on the bar right under the Pokerstars logo in the main lobby that says "My VPP Status".

Hope that helps, if you have any more questions just ask.

Old
Sun Nov 20, 2011, 11:04 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc flush21 View Post
hi im starting to understand i just have a few more queshtion oh k there are 3 differnt skill leages the open skill leage the Premier Skill League Qualifier and the Premier Skill League
now the open skill leage hase a payout and can you get into the the Premier Skill League
by playing the open skill leage if so how.
now the Premier Skill League Qualifier does not have a pay out how come and can you get into the Premier Skill League frome the skill leage qualifier if yes how

and another thing is on eatch leader bored the more vpps you have the better do you have to get the vpps by playing just the pso touneys like if i play the Skill League Qualifier witch im sure i want to do becuase i have 100 bucks 4 a bankroll do i have to get all my vpps just frome the skill leage qualifier or can i also get them by playing in cash games touneys or other pso frerolls like the open skill leage because i already have 176 vpps frome playing cash games and sitngoes does that count towards the leaderboreds to im sure that whutever pso freeroll touney leaderbored you want to do is the one you have to play and play as many as posible to get your vpps up four that level lol i hope you guys understade me well thx 4 your time
I replied to your last pm. You are now showing on the Qualifier League leaderboard.

Yes, you get into the Premier League by either the Open or Qualifier League. The Qualifier League has no payout because it is just that, a qualifier to the Premier League. It is set up as a normal $1 buy in MTT with VPPs awarded for playing in it.
When you are looking at any leaderboard, next to the League Overview link I mentioned, check out the Legend link in red beside it, and the scoring one as well to understand how the leaderboard works.

No, you don't need to get all your vpps from the Qualifier League. See Joy's and Roomik's reply on vpp info.
No problem with the questions, as you see, the community is quite helpful.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Mon Nov 21, 2011 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 08:12 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
3rd, you can play in the PSO 1K Monthly tournament and the satellites for this tournament. The satellites add value in seats awarded and the main game adds $1000...it's a great game.
Oh, I've been avoiding those because everybody's so good.

And I got that Poker Tracker a couple of weeks ago, and have been trying to sorting through all my data - I'm not very organized, so I didn't realize I was wasting so much money on tourneys, with so little return

But I forgot about all that extra money that's added by Stars to the tourneys - such good value! Maybe this'll be a ince way to practice my tourney play - by trying to get a ticket through the satellites. Will have to limit myself to $10 to try

Welcome luc, bienvenue

EDIT: Just went to take a look at the 9pm satellite with the 3 tickets added ... oh wow, that's an all-star list of people registered May have to think about this some more

Last edited by TrustySam; Mon Nov 21, 2011 at 08:18 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com