Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

request for a training

Old
request for a training - Sun Nov 20, 2011, 11:37 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Dear Dave Et al,

Would it be possible to do a live training on 10c 360 man s'n'g.

I Noticed that most of our training start at the 25 cent level.

Thanks for concedering

Grade b

Old
Sun Nov 20, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
I'll run it by the trainers and if it fits into their schedule I'm sure Andy or Chris would (both are doing br builder series right now).

I'd be happy to do a review of one you played in some future month, but I already have my Dec class topics mapped out on paper so I wouldn't look for it until Jan or Feb.

If they are playing super loose/crazy like was posted in the general forum, my strategy would be to speculate only cheaply and in position, otherwise play strong 1 pair hands+ very fast and hard. And a little prayer couldn't hurt.

GL

Old
Sun Nov 20, 2011, 01:57 PM
(#3)
Thanks Dave,

Just as i read that had the chance to do it.

Woohoo

it worked,

that Dave is Amazing

Grade b

Old
Sun Nov 20, 2011, 02:10 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
If they are playing super loose/crazy like was posted in the general forum
GL
Loose/crazy is an understatement. Sometimes I think those are worse than the first 15 min of an astronomer freeroll.

Old
Sun Nov 20, 2011, 05:57 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
SilverStar
I would be interested in this as well. If you want to do a replayer session I finished third in one this afternoon. I don't know if I want that many people knowing what a nit I am though.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com