Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

im new but i can still beat u lol

Old
im new but i can still beat u lol - Sun Nov 20, 2011, 10:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
hi! m jus here to play cards n hav fun doin it. Jw bt i thnk pokerstars shud hav a head hunter reward in tournaments, You know ,like when you kick sum1 out u gain sum type of reward lol js

Old
Sun Nov 20, 2011, 10:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
there are knockout tourneys, where you win a bounty for everyone that you eliminate in them.

Good luck at the tables!

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 12:07 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Check out the challenge section. I understand the site is offering a prize based on the Cowboy challenge. Prove your skill level by topping those who are in that contest. If you're looking for a site-wide test of your abilities, there's the Battle of the Planets. Pick your level of competition, and go for the high score. Best of luck to you and welcome to PSO.

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 05:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the forum. Lots of people have fun doing the challenges as suggested. Members have home games running too.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions on the Skill Leagues or anything else.

Check through all the tabs up top, including Live Training, Promotions, Blogs, and the rest to get the most out of the community.

Old
Tue Nov 22, 2011, 04:28 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
Hi

Welcome

yes.... u r a joker...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com