Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Update the Mod list

Old
Update the Mod list - Mon Nov 21, 2011, 02:33 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I would like to see the moderator list updated if at all possible.
Seeing mods pop up left and right and it would help to know who they are and what they offer.

Some mods I have never seen here posting and others have been here less than 6 months,so it would be nice to know their storys and what they have to offer.

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 03:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi IseeCookies,

as I've posted before we will publish a whole list fo staff-members and a small introduction as soon as our team-creation process is finished.

Regards,
Christopher

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 03:28 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
I like that but I do see mods just appearing and think maybe it would cut down on some confusion if you did one or the other. Just having them appear without announcement is not helping the forum.

Just my opinion

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com