Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Mac issues

Old
Mac issues - Mon Nov 21, 2011, 02:51 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Have a few Mac issues and more and more players seem to be having these issues.

- Multi tabling and the client crashes. (This happens almost every 30-40 minutes)
- Action is on you but you cant see any cards and no I dont have the option turned on for that.
- Unable to open more tables from the lobby and this is a big issue.
- HUSNG matches not rematching even though both parties have agreed
- During tourney or sng lobby for that game does not load players and has to be closed and reopened to achieve the goal.

I have sent my logs to a rep on 2p2 and he never got back to me. Testing this forum to see if
it able to give feedback on these issues. If I do get answers I will direct a lot of mac users this way to
help them out.

Lately us mac users feel like we are being ignored and a person speaking on these issues would alleviate a lot of the problems.

Will add links if needed.

Thanks for responding.

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 03:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
get a pc, mac probs over lol

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 08:38 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya Cookies

You need to send this to Poker Stars Support support@pokerstars.com

Old
Tue Nov 22, 2011, 01:16 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
PSOGefallener
Since: Sep 2011

Hi Iseecookies,

this forum is created for any PokerStars based discussion so it is the right place to post your bugs, ideas or general feedback.

Regards

Now you got me confused..lol

Old
Tue Nov 22, 2011, 01:24 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

unfortunately we can not help you with your mac issues in the moment so that the PokerStars Support is your best choice in order to get support.

Regards,
Christopher

Old
Tue Nov 22, 2011, 01:37 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Fair enough.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com