Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

I've got an idea

Old
I've got an idea - Mon Nov 21, 2011, 09:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
If you have any ideas on how to attract more people and improve our attractivity you can write your feedback inside our forums and we will gladly read and discuss it with our users. Don't be shy

Regards;
Christopher
I did propose way back that a tournament should be held once a month for those that do participate in the forums. This other site I use to belong to had this and there use to be close to 1,000 players every month, therefore 1,000 people contributing to the forum. I'm sure this idea would create greater traffic to the forum.

So, what are we waiting for????

Old
Thumbs up
Yes,, - Mon Nov 21, 2011, 09:39 PM
(#2)
I second Sands idea,,,,,,sounds good to me,,,, we forum trolls deserve it!!

Old
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 10:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
my other home does that

Old
Tue Nov 22, 2011, 05:06 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
**moved**

We will look into this and see what Happens

Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Nov 22, 2011 at 05:10 PM..

Old
Tue Nov 22, 2011, 09:40 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
This seems like a really good idea to me - if you are trying to encourage more participation in the forum this is a good way to achieve that. It could be a weekly or monthly tourney for anyone with more than say 10 posts the week or month before, everybody loves free money.

Old
Wed Nov 23, 2011, 07:19 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Whilst I like this idea in theory, in practice in may be somewhat different.

Best have your Russian phrasebooks at the ready. Two in particular to look out for. "Why it take you guys so long to fold" and "I luv go all in"

Old
Wed Nov 23, 2011, 07:45 AM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Dont the Russians have there own pso like the Germans ?

Old
Wed Nov 23, 2011, 11:23 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Thanks again Sand for the suggestion. Please look here for the result of the discussion.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...25-Forum-Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.bisland View Post
Dont the Russians have there own pso like the Germans ?
This is way out there in left field.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com