Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

TO SPROUT, PLEASE READ

Old
TO SPROUT, PLEASE READ - Sun Nov 10, 2002, 06:56 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
hey sprout, i managed to win the annual members tourny on sunday, so we have to set up a time to play our heads up match. it will be a fun rematch i think!!!!!!!! let me know when you are available and we can set it up, thank you!

jmuzzey LSOGC

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 07:12 PM
(#2)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Since: Jun 2010
WOW Jay, you are on a roll! Congrats

Sailor Moe

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 08:36 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Congrats on the win. The best time for me is Wed-Thurs night after 7 p.m. Let me know if this works for you.

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 10:18 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
thursday night at 8:00 p.m........does that sound good? i cant make it tuesday or wednesday.

jmuzzey

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 07:56 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Top 3 in both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make me sick Jmuzzey, just who do you think you are!

Ever heard of sharing!

Oh and good luck on Thursday

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 09:28 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Thursday at 8 it is. How exactly do we set it up? One of us e-mails PSO?

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 06:09 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
yes sprout, we have to email someone at poker pages, but i do not know who. if anyone else can help, please post here so we can get this set up. thank you,

jmuzzey lsogc

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 11:25 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
FYI - I sent an e-mail to the PSO support address asking how to set this up. I'll post something here when I get a reply.

Old
Mon Nov 11, 2002, 11:29 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
TY SPROUT

jmuzzey

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 08:15 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Got a reply and notified them to schedule our match for Thurs at 8.
I asked them to send me a confirmation, so unless they tell me otherwise (in which case I'll post something here) I'll see you then.

Old
Thu Nov 14, 2002, 10:48 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
ok now I am intrigued......Who won???

I saw the match on thesignup page....but you must be done, cause its not there anymore.

please dont keep us in suspense :lol: :lol:

Old
congrats jmuzzey - Fri Nov 15, 2002, 12:26 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
Just checked the Big One II qualification list and saw your new "D" qualification.

Should be a great tourney in December. Hope to see you at the final table for a re-match.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com