Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Sunday Special Home Game

Old
Sunday Special Home Game - Sat Nov 26, 2011, 12:18 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Okay Posse,

Sunday Nov 27 is going to see a special home game in that I will be doing live training during the 15:00 game. If you haven't joined yet just go to the Home Game page and find Cowboy's Corral game and look up the info to join as it is on the front page!

Don't forget that the top 10 players on the leaderboard get prizes including an $11 for the leader which happens to be Django66 at the moment! Come see if you can take it away or just finish top ten! In addition there is a $5 bounty on my head for this game!

Gidee Up!

Old
Sun Nov 27, 2011, 05:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
Thanks Chris, i really enjoyd it!

gl at the tables

Old
Thumbs up
!!!! - Sun Nov 27, 2011, 05:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Good game raven!

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 06:39 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2011
Wow. This was fun. Although I bubbled out 9th place I was pretty excited to play against all those cracks. I have only 5 months experience and yesterday was a very good learning experience. Hope we will do another session soon. The tables were much tighter than the SnG that I regularly play and with the 3000 chips there was much more room to manoeuvre.

Chris, thanks again for organizing!

Bart (Barlin63)

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 07:21 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
Added fun +++ in that LIVE TRAINING Corral game, (with the slight delay on the commentary).

Especially amusing (and a little humiliatiing) hearing Chris musing on how light I might be shoving my shortish stack then calling and busting me from the tourney. Perfect read on me and duly rewarded with my chips.

Thanks again for organising these Cowboy, well done to all who turned up to put their game in the spotlight irrespective of their performance and well done Puckjr for the big win.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 03:19 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2010
Is this only listed on the day of the tournament?
I cannot see it on the home games tab in the Pokerstars client.

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 11:15 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Wow this is a pretty late reply but no you can see it in the Home Game Schedule.

Gidee Up!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com