Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

apologies

Old
apologies - Mon Nov 28, 2011, 03:33 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
i was the most convinced on this planet that online poker was rigged,when in fact my worse enemy was myself,returning after several months off and nearly closing my account returned to 39th in a 7.5k,then bk to bk payouts in 180 ppl sit and goes,the truth his i played mind games with myself instead of just playing at my best,and would just like to say sry to pokerstars as i sent some terrible emails lol saying the normal bore rigged etc.if your losing take a look at your game because the fact is u not as good as u think you are ty for reading :>

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 03:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
You should send their support an e-mail

Btw did you join just to post this or are you here to improve your game with us? If the latter, welcome to the club!

Old
both - Mon Nov 28, 2011, 03:49 AM
(#3)
lol here to look for tips etc and make me world class hopefully

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 03:52 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2011
Ok, you should create a topic in the new members forum and introduce yourself , Dan will provide you with a huge collection of interesting links

Old
thx - Mon Nov 28, 2011, 03:53 AM
(#5)
ok ty m8t will do it now

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com