Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

What a little info can do.

Old
What a little info can do. - Mon Nov 28, 2011, 05:12 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hey you ppl look at this.

Joined the pokerschool last week (22-11-2011) and read the Courses Basic,Core and SNG.
Passed the Quiz Basic and Core first time round but stil need to pass the SNG, tryed it twice now.

Here is the thing.
Since i read thru the different courses as stated above i made a few basic changes to my game and guess whot, .................................................. ...........I am winning money.

The firts peak was last week ( 24-11-2011 ) winning a 180 players SNG $2.50 buyin Turbo.
The second peak where 2 simultanious tourneys last saturday ( lost some sleep that night )
One regular tourney $ 5.50 buyin 3831entrants me finishing 10th.( just bubbled the FT )
And a $ 4.40 buyin 1000cap tourney finishing 3rd

Just want to give the big for this school and courses.

How a few basic rules can make the difference !!!!!

I dare not put up the grafh from the other site i am playing on ( where i started my pokerhobby last year )

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 06:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
4 things here...

1. Welcome to the Forum.

2. Great post. Always cool to see someone getting value out of what they're GIVING AWAY here.

3. That's some nice run good. Keep it going.

4. I see in your bio the name of your town is Nijkerk.

Please,please,please tell me that's pronounced "kneejerk" because that would just be too frigging funny.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Nov 28, 2011 at 06:59 AM..

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 06:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Looks great the only way is up.

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 08:02 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Please,please,please tell me that's pronounced "kneejerk" because that would just be too frigging funny.
Tnx 4 the welcome

Nijkerk ???? Kneejerk !!!!! hahaha
It is what it is, and i am just import to this town but been living there for over 14yrs now and will prolly keep doing so for many years to come so it will have to do. ain't gonna tell ya where i was born !!

Youre from the USofA ?? don't you hate not being allowed to play online for any real money ??
Played some playmoney tourney's on the site where i started poker and found that there is no real play in that, all in moves with 7 2o preflop, whats the fun in that??

@ m.bisland.
Notice the downcurve from game number 125 ( me hopes it aint as long as the games 1 thru to 100)
Took out about 2/3 of my winnings to leave me with somewhot of a BR to not getting al hyped up and start to play to bigga buyin games.

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 08:17 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
ur smarter then me, I won 60 dollars and the 80 dollar BR blinded me, and in a flash I was busto

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 09:14 AM
(#6)
Little update:
Just passed the SNG course with 80% correct.

I am a pro now

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 09:49 AM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2011
congrats bro! Keep up the good work. There are alot of great learning tools here. Many ppl willing to help answer questions and good solid poker insight. It has done wonders for my game aswell.

Cheers,
BawMe

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com