Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Friday night main event

Old
Friday night main event - Mon Nov 28, 2011, 06:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I have been testing a few ideas on Facebook regarding tournaments.
People were asked;
What would you think of a Friday Night Main Event to start the weekend off?
I have received positive feed back.

FRIDAY NIGHT MAIN EVENT
Regular Tournament Rules apply.
$5.00 + 1.00 buy in no rebuys.
25,000 players Max
Friday Night Main Event Tournament. [100K in prizes]

-What would you think of a Monday to Thursday qualify tournament called;
Weekday Challenge Freeroll Game?
10,000 Players Max
Top10 Advance to Next Round
Weekday Challenge Round 2:
Held Friday 3 hours before Main Event.
$1.00 + 0.10 buy-in no re-buys
40 entries from the weekday freeroll games.
10,000 Players Max
Top50 Advance to Main Event #1.00 for 51st place

So what do you think about this idea?

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 11:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Bluemarket,

Welcome to PSO. Pokerstars always welcomes new ideas and suggestions for improvement; simply email ideas@pokerstars.com

Please note that every month we receive thousands of emails containing ideas, suggestions and feedback, and as such, we cannot respond on the merits of each one. However, we do read every single email, and take each suggestion into careful consideration.

Should you require a response for any part of your query, please send your email to support@pokerstars.com, as we will then both address your concerns, and notify our Poker Room Management of your suggestion.

I am sure Dan will be along in a moment to give you the formal welcome as our new members coordinator. In the meantime, have a read at the New Member's section and specifically this thread http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started to get you on your way.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 12:03 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
*Moved*
Welcome to the forum and PSO!
I brought your thread here. This forum is for questions and feedback concerning PokerStars. You can find a brief description for each forum in the index, just hit the Forum tab up top to see it.

Do like Top suggests and send your thought to the ideas team.

After looking through the tips for getting started, please let us know if you have any questions.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com