Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Our 2nd Member of the Week is....Grade b!

Old
Our 2nd Member of the Week is....Grade b! - Tue Nov 29, 2011, 06:12 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
We have found our next Member of the Week: Grade b.

Congratulations, Grade b!

An email and the tickets of the full Saturday Line Up package are on the way!

Keep up the good work in the community and make us proud in the Saturday Line Up tournaments!

We hope you will use your chance to Double the Prize, so that we can see and even hear more from you in the coming weeks!

The Member of the Week promo continues. Everybody can only once become the Member of the Week. So except effsea and Grade b, everybody has a chance to win this great reward!

Go to our Member of the Week forum and follow the instructions. Maybe YOU will be our next Member of the Week winning 8 Saturday Line Up tickets!

We are looking forward to your applications!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 06:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
congrats Gradeb good luck!!

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 07:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Congrats and good luck

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 07:28 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Congratulations, good luck with the tickets

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 07:33 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Very nice choice! Grade has really stepped up his game and presence in the forum and is reaping the well earned rewards.

Gidee Up!

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 07:33 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
grats! hope you ship something from the saturday schedule

Live Trainer

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 07:55 AM
(#7)
congrats

cheers

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 08:09 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
A well deserved winner!

Congratulations Grade b, I always enjoy reading your posts and I've learned a great deal from you!

Enjoy the package and I wish you every success with it!

Raiser

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 08:42 AM
(#9)
Congrats Grade B!!
Your contributions to the community have been great. The content of your posts and blogs are substantial and good reading for all our members.
Well done.

Now go kick some Saturday butt!

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 08:45 AM
(#10)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Well deserved make good use off them tickets.

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 09:12 AM
(#11)
Since: Feb 2010
Well done Grade b - enjoy your games.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 10:22 AM
(#12)
Since: Oct 2011
Congrats man and good luck, oh and keep in mind i beat you heads up in that home game, just throwing that one out there go win some dollar!

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 10:53 AM
(#13)
(Head Trainer)
Congrats Grade b!

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 11:44 AM
(#14)
A big thank you to everyone,

If it wasn't for the great replies advice and support, there is no chance i would have been able to even concider competeing in this.

I have learnt more about "the correct way" how to play poker, in the last few months than i did in the previous 7 years.

Why becuase i stopped and actually listerned, (sometimes read) and tried.

The challanges really helped me stay on track, to play 100 games at the same level, to think about the play the players and not the results......That was one of the bits of advice i struggled with, I want to win ? so should i not worry about the result...that was hard to understand that what that mean was don't focas on the imediate result (as a 1 outer is going to come 1 time in 48) but focas on making correct plays and without having to worrie about it, over a larger sample ie the 100 games you will see the results.

I still don't understand a lot of poker concepts (stack to pot ratios is a big one), and struggle with the bone head plays Shove AQo yesterday into an under the gun riser thinking i could have got him to fold. then as i lifted off the mouse button yes then i though wait has this guy raised once on this table (slap head time) and yes doked myself out of the tourny.

But i do feel so much happier with my poker.

I shall I think do a Blog report on the games i play but first i need to work a schedule out with My family to see when i am playing.

Again thanks for all the support, training, analysis, arguments (I mean debates of course) oh and finally for putting up with my rotten spelling.

Grade b

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#15)
Since: Nov 2007
Congratulations Grade b and a very nice acceptance speech as well!

Cheers,

TC

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 01:29 PM
(#16)
Congratulations.

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Congrats and good luck on Saturday.

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 01:46 PM
(#18)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
A big thank you to everyone,

If it wasn't for the great replies advice and support, there is no chance i would have been able to even concider competeing in this.

I have learnt more about "the correct way" how to play poker, in the last few months than i did in the previous 7 years.

Why becuase i stopped and actually listerned, (sometimes read) and tried.

The challanges really helped me stay on track, to play 100 games at the same level, to think about the play the players and not the results......That was one of the bits of advice i struggled with, I want to win ? so should i not worry about the result...that was hard to understand that what that mean was don't focas on the imediate result (as a 1 outer is going to come 1 time in 48) but focas on making correct plays and without having to worrie about it, over a larger sample ie the 100 games you will see the results.

I still don't understand a lot of poker concepts (stack to pot ratios is a big one), and struggle with the bone head plays Shove AQo yesterday into an under the gun riser thinking i could have got him to fold. then as i lifted off the mouse button yes then i though wait has this guy raised once on this table (slap head time) and yes doked myself out of the tourny.

But i do feel so much happier with my poker.

I shall I think do a Blog report on the games i play but first i need to work a schedule out with My family to see when i am playing.

Again thanks for all the support, training, analysis, arguments (I mean debates of course) oh and finally for putting up with my rotten spelling.

Grade b
I hav neva evin notised it

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 02:32 PM
(#19)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Congrats grade b

make sure to post in the forum when you're playing in these, so we can rail you.

Old
Tue Nov 29, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#20)
WTG Grade b, now go bink one of the tourneys.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com