Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Glenn West

Old
Wink
Glenn West - Wed Nov 30, 2011, 03:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Howdy folks!!
May all your cards be live, until you get to my table!!

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 08:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
Arrr a pirate, wel come to the PSO Matey

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 08:43 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Welcome to PSO Krugent!

I look forward to reading your posts and I wish you every success at the tables!

Raiser

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: fixed link

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 09:40 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Glenn, welcome to PSO and the forum.
Thanks for the intro.
PSO is a great community with lots of helpful people around so after you check out the link that Raiser provided, please be sure to let us know if you have any questions at all.

Tomorrow starts a new month and that means a reset of the Skill Leagues, so be sure to get ready to get started.

Take the time to look through everything and enjoy!

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
tyvm everybody!!
I managed a 5th in an Open Skill game last night, here's to hoping I can repeat this month.
I'm finding most things ok and will have a look at that link as soon as I can, again, Thanks Folks!!
Glenn

Last edited by Krugent; Wed Nov 30, 2011 at 05:10 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com