Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Im i heading in the right direction ?

Old
Im i heading in the right direction ? - Wed Nov 30, 2011, 07:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
My last deposit was off £20.00 $31.12 on 8th oct 2011. I have managed to play 453 sit & go since then and my bankroll is now at $40.40. I know its not a huge increase but would u say i am slowly turning into a winning player ?

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Yes yes you are.

You say its not a huge increase. But that is becuase you are looking at the cash value.

You have increased your Bankroll By (roughtly) a third. Which to me is a lot.

There are other factors in play here. You have tried new things in the last two months and always when attempting to adapt our game from what we are used to there will be a time when what we are tring does not work. yet here you are and your up.

Keep it up this is diffenatly the right direction.

Grade b

Old
Thu Dec 01, 2011, 10:02 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
It means you are a winning player at your current stakes. You came out on top even after the rake. After 459 games you can probably expect similar results for the next 459 games (unless your skill continues to improve, then the results may be even better). Of course, that doesn't mean you will achieve the same results when you move up to a higher stake. That said, since you have proved to be a winner at current stake, whenever your bankroll is ready moving up to the next highest stake might be your next step.

Old
Thu Dec 01, 2011, 10:22 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
My next step is $1 games once I hit $100 bankroll! If I drop below $80 I will drop back to the $0.25 games. I will repeat this for as long as it takes me to win at the $1. Thinking ahead.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com