Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Importance of VPP in Premier league

Old
Question
Importance of VPP in Premier league - Wed Nov 30, 2011, 08:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
I finished 100th in open skill league november leaderboard .if I qualify for premier skill league in pcoming month , how much VPP would i need to remain in the league (assumpt that i finnish below 400th in premier league next month )?

>> vpp in this year 770
>> vpp in october +20 &
>> vpp in november 8 !
Does it count for me If i earn +150 vpp in december or they just use last month vpp's for next month ?

I really apologize for my lack of english

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 08:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
last month for next months

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 08:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
You need to have earned 20+VPPs in November to qualify to play in the Premier League in December, as tickets are given to the top 500 players in the Open League WITH 20+VPPs

To be eligible for the higher prize level in the Open League in December, you need to have earned 20+VPPs in November

To be eligible for the higher prize level in the Premier League in December, you need to have earned 150+VPPs in November

The VPPs you earn in one month apply to the following month for qualification and prize level

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Wed Nov 30, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenari47 View Post
I finished 100th in open skill league november leaderboard .if I qualify for premier skill league in pcoming month , how much VPP would i need to remain in the league (assumpt that i finnish below 400th in premier league next month )?

>> vpp in this year 770
>> vpp in october +20 &
>> vpp in november 8 !
Does it count for me If i earn +150 vpp in december or they just use last month vpp's for next month ?

I really apologize for my lack of english
Welcome to the forum kenari!
I'm afraid that if you don't have 20 vpps for the month by the end of today, you won't be eligible to participate in the Premier League next month.
As the others have pointed out, it is this months vpps that qualify you for next month. It is also this months vpps that determine your prize amount for next month.

Please have a look at the League Overview here.
Also, it is the top 800 that stay in the Premier League.

In the future, be sure to have at least 20 vpps every month. If you feel you are qualifying for the Premier League in any given month, you want to be sure to have 150 vpps so that you'll be eligible for the big payouts when you do compete the following month in the Premier League.

I have put together some tips for getting started for new members. After checking though them, please be sure and let us know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you around....you're english is quite fine.

Old
Thu Dec 01, 2011, 08:56 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
thanks guys . . .

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com