Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

PSO Premier League

Old
PSO Premier League - Fri Dec 02, 2011, 06:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
So i qualified for the PSO Premier League at my first real attempt last month in November, thrilled with myself as it went to the wire, down to the last day of the month where i earned enough points to creep up into the top 500!!

I guess i'm here now to ask u all, GO EASY on me, lol, no, not really, just curious as to when December's Premier League kicks off as i cant find it anywhere in the lobby as of yet....

Im sure the standard of play in the premier league is a lot better than the open league and to be honest i cant wait to get it going, bring it on, playing against better players on a regular basis and using the tools the PSO has to offer for learning is a sure fire recipe for succes.

Good Luck all, c u at the tables

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 08:44 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi Briany,

Well done in November, and welcome to the Premier League. It kicks off tomorrow 3rd December, first tourney at 7am (WET), then four each day every 6 hours.

It is a very different style to PSO Open so can take a while to adjust. Generally the TAG style they favour in training here will be a good starting point. You still need to avoid early outs and make the top 1/3 or higher in each tournamnent to get +ve points, but you don't need to clock/fold like you have to in the Open League. You can certainly play your decent hands early in the tournament as the play is more standard, with less shoving and maniac play, plus you have a bigger starting chipstack so can afford to raise/fold when the blinds are still small if you have to. Raises get more respect here too, so you can try steals and bluffs in good spots, moves which are also out of the question in the Open League.

You also get an hour to register, the tournaments never fill up but be aware there is no late registration so don't be late.

Good luck, if I see you at the tables remember I always have the nuts.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 05:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi Ed,

Cheers for the info pal, appreciated in bundels, thanx very much!!

The premier league probably will take a little getting used to but im up for it, i'll play my game, take it easy and c wat happens anyway.

I played on a table with u last sunday evening in a PSO freeroll with step1 tickets for prizes, remeber? I ran my AK into ur AA, lol, typical!!! That was it for me...

Cheers again Ed and i will talk to you again soon m8

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 07:58 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
*Moved*
This forum is where members can post information, questions and answers relating to the PokerSchool Skill Leagues.

Congrats on your qualification for the Premier League.
I've been enjoying your blogs for a while now and look forward to seeing how you enjoy, and fare in, the Premier League.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com