Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Refuse to tilt!!!!!

Old
Refuse to tilt!!!!! - Fri Dec 02, 2011, 09:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Hi all,
Past 2 days i have not been playing at my best and have not seen a final table, so my old ways started to set back in and i went onto cash tables playing like a bad lag again, then last night i said to myself wtf are you doing man, came off my poker and said 2moz is another day stop playing like an idiot and get back to your tag style which has been highly profitable, the result was 2 games today on 45 seat sng,s 2 final tables a 2nd and a 1st.

So theres a lesson to be learn,t here all newbies once you get into your poker groove dont try to mess or fix what aint broke.....patients......patients.......patients!!!

The Pokerpest chief tilter 2011.

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 09:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
patience? :P

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 11:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTiberxX View Post
patience? :P

I dont know lol i was never any good at speiling

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 11:56 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
**moved**

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:21 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
That is some great advice PokerP! I agree with everything you have touched base with. Maintaining
your composure when going through a rough patch of sessions is vital on the overall outcome.

GL at the tables,
CannonLee

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com