Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Ticket for December Premiere League?

Old
Question
Ticket for December Premiere League? - Fri Dec 02, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
I'm pretty sure i finished in the top500 (Premiere) and i got my 2$ but i didn't get the ticket for December yet, i thought i was gonna receive the ticket and my 2$ at the same time!

I just want to make sure i did Qualify for December and that i didn't waste money getting 150vpp

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 11:23 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey John,
Go ahead and send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and list your qualifications. You should hear back from them quick.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Dec 02, 2011 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: misspelled link

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 11:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
Im also having the same issue guys, not sure whats happening with my Premier league invite, i fin the Open in 464, received my cash prize but no sign of anything else...

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 11:32 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
Tickets are not issued until an hour before the first tourney. If you haven't got it then fire in some more e-mails to support.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

now found the advice I originally received from PSO Support on 02/10/2011

'Poker School Premier league tickets will be credited, to those players that earned it, one hour before the first tournament of the month starts. The first tournament of the month will begin on the 3rd of each month, at 2:00 AM ET.'

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Fri Dec 02, 2011 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: added info

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:14 PM
(#5)
Thanks for the answers guys! I feel better now

Old
Was Hoping...... - Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:25 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
That even though I did not get the 150 VPP, that my stellar 215th(ish) finish would get me some type of invite anyway.

It would be great as really, most people in Open League are not playing with real money, so the 150 VPP is kind of unreachable.

Oh well, Open starts tonight at 1:00 AM, and this month I am off for three weeks, so I am going to grind, grind grind, and if I look at tit right, to achieve first place, I will need to average about 42.25 points a day.

Good luck in Premier, maybe I will see you there in a few months !!!

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:39 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
That even though I did not get the 150 VPP, that my stellar 215th(ish) finish would get me some type of invite anyway.

It would be great as really, most people in Open League are not playing with real money, so the 150 VPP is kind of unreachable.

Oh well, Open starts tonight at 1:00 AM, and this month I am off for three weeks, so I am going to grind, grind grind, and if I look at tit right, to achieve first place, I will need to average about 42.25 points a day.

Good luck in Premier, maybe I will see you there in a few months !!!

You finished 185th in the Open Skill League - well done.

YOU ONLY NEED 20+VPPs to get your ticket - not 150+ that is for the bigger prizes.

If you made 20+VPPs in November (as you did in October, that seems likely) then you should receive your ticket.

Good luck

Old
Thanks Ed ! - Fri Dec 02, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Oh yeah,

I totally read that wrong. Oh well, I did not achieve the 20 VPP needed anyway in November, but I did finish well and got my $5.00, which as of this morning, unfortunately is at 3.75.......LMAO

I am going to try to play more this month to increase the bankroll a little bit, and then my new goal for the month is top 50 in the Open League.

I won't lie, I will most likely make a deposit at some point this month, as there is just far too many good things going on at Pokerstars to not get invloved, and after I finish my hectic exams, I have three weeks of to just chill out, grab some beer, and play some poker !!!

Peace

Skinny

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#9)
For Info have just received my December Premier League Ticket, so it looks like they are starting to roll them out now.

Good luck all

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 05:02 PM
(#10)
Since: Mar 2011
Yep good stuff, rock n roll, got my Premier league ticket!!!!

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 07:15 PM
(#11)
Yay, I got my ticket too!

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 07:49 PM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2010

Old
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
Actually i won my 150vpp without depositing money! What i did is, right in the beginning of last month i Registered in the FaceBook Freerolls tournaments and from there i won "easily" a ticket (single use) for the Facebook 0.10$ Tournament and if you are "lucky" enough you can make a couple of cents or even a few bucks if you make a final table! I did that until I had 7$ (Took me less than a week), After that i switched to The Big 2.20$ while playing a bunch of SnG 0.10$ 360 players turbos.
When i got 50$ i started playing SnG 1 table Knockout 1.50$ and 3.50$! I reached 150vpp in 19 days!

The funny* thing is right when i reached 150vpp (I still had around +/- 50$), i couldn't win a hand anymore, no matter what i was holding and how i was playing it (even with 98.5% on the turn, the river killed me everytimes, like every tourneys between the Nov19 and Nov29...... take a look here at:My Graph Report! I had 20 Cents by Nov.30 left in my account! I'm back at 6$ and i have to do everything i did last month if i want 150vpp again for next month!

Anyway, good luck!

* [sarcasm]Probably the Pokerstars "auto" bankroll Management that come with the PS software, it "manage" to take all my winnings to give it back to Pokerstars[/sarcasm]

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com