Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Taking Moxie's Challenge in Dec.

Old
Taking Moxie's Challenge in Dec. - Sat Dec 03, 2011, 01:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
First three games, total busto.

1st - 8 BBs, shoved AT, called by J9. Hits full house.
2nd - Over-played my top-pair on the board. Bright side is, a guy limped with AA and was also busted by the guy with Js full of 3s...
3rd - pot committed on the turn, raised all-in. Managed to river K high flush. Beat by 5s full 6s.

OK. So. This was night one. I shall go become full of beers.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 06:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Finally I finished this long and tough challenge.

1. 1
2. 10
3. 13
4. 8
5. 9
6. 4
7. 7

So, I made ITM 52 times out of 100. Not too bad, I suppose. So, gonna try Cairn's challenge for a bit next.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 08:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Good job Ron.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com