Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

my aa v kk

Old
my aa v kk - Sat Dec 03, 2011, 05:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
sick of the bad beats completely owned the table built a nice stack up 2c-5c blinds,the guy 5 bets 25c with kk,i reraise 1.25,he shoves i call he hits the king on the flop,i did save hand history but strangely not in my computer where it should be,this keeps happening to me regular not surprised i tilt,grrrrr

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 06:08 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Hi bro you were around 82% favourite, but thats not to say 100% so around 18 times in 100 the ops going to hit there, you got your chips in good and there will be times where u hit a set as an underdog, stop thinking about it keeps happening to u think about all the times u have been paid off, Dont keep thinking about whats happened in the past hands,its alot easier to remember getting beat and it seems like it happens alot more this will add to your tilt factor, just smile and know u had the better of your op,as for saving hand history i,m also having issues mine keeps vanishing, you can request hand history through your poker client they are emailed to u almost instantly.

Gl bro.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com