Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

hello !

Old
hello ! - Sat Dec 03, 2011, 11:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
hi ,
I just filled out my profile a bit and thought it about time i get some use out if this site as it seems prety cool .

One thing i just want to say is obv i have came hear for a reason , and that is to improve my game .
i have been spending alot of time learning the game for over a year now , but havnt managed to put many hands in.
I seem to be able to beat NL2 now , on a few sites so far and i feal like its about time to maybe take it to another level maybe .!
hopefully threw been on here i mite learn more , and gain some confidence to start moving up the stakes as i feal like if i dont do somthing now i could be stuk on NL2 for ever lol.!

peace .!
Lachlan (urgetintaxed)

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 12:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hiya,

Wecome to PSO,

I've definitely came across you before, on the Twitter I think.

Great to see you here!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:26 PM..

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 12:40 PM
(#3)
yeah i just been reading that stuff on the link , thanx .

thought that mite have been you on twitter lol.

Old
hi - Sat Dec 03, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#4)
hey raiser ,
sry i know this mite be the wrong place to ask, but i keep notising that i need 150vpp's to watch some of the vids, i have alot more than 150vpp's but i still cant watch them , is this a monthly vpp requirement.?

edit; sry ignore this i found the answer

Last edited by UrGetinTaxed; Sat Dec 03, 2011 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: had trouble deleting it

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 01:58 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Welcome. have to say this is a great place to improve your game some many resourses and best of all a bunch of like minded friendly people.

grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 03:24 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrGetinTaxed View Post
edit; sry ignore this i found the answer
Not a problem, any questions just ask.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 03:54 PM
(#7)
thanx ,
i was stuk there trying to post hands using the hand replayer in the hand analyis section , but i got it in the end ,
lol im so happy now ,This was the main reason for coming here .as i cant use the site where i was geting my hands analysed before

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 11:58 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to PSO and the forum taxed.

The Live Training and Hand Analysis are a couple of the best places for members to discuss and advance their game.
Like ya' heard, if you have any more questions just let us know.

Thanks for the intro.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com