Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Question. ?? Have I qualified . ?

Old
Question. ?? Have I qualified . ? - Sat Dec 03, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Have i met the criteria to now play next months premier league. ?? I'm currently sitting 3rd and have played about 8 games . Is 5 games the min i can play . ? If so can i just hold tight till the end of the month . ?

Thankyou in advance for any feedback .

Cheerz

1bird1; )

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 07:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
you won't be able to hold tight. The more good finishes you get during the month, your score will go up... so if you sit on your score now, you'll get passed by a good number of people. Take a day or 2 and you'll see what happens with the scores.

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 08:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Don't forget that you need a minimum of 20VPP's as well to be eligible

Old
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 08:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BIRD1 View Post
Have i met the criteria to now play next months premier league. ?? I'm currently sitting 3rd and have played about 8 games . Is 5 games the min i can play . ? If so can i just hold tight till the end of the month . ?

Thankyou in advance for any feedback .

Cheerz

1bird1; )
Your current score would have been good enough in most previous months to keep you high enough in the qualifier league to earn a ticket, so long as you meet the other critera for VPPs. That may or may not be enough this month. For myself, I would be tempted to wait and watch how the scores go over the month and only play again if I slipped right down near the 200 mark. It will be for your own judgement to do that or not, but you certainly have NOT qualified YET, as that will only be determined when the month is over.

Well done so far and good luck.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com