Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thanks PSO

Old
Thanks PSO - Sat Dec 03, 2011, 11:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
One year ago today I found the PSO.

I would like to thank the PSO for all these opportunities to improve my game.

Special thanks to live trainers:.
---19honu62: It takes alot of guts to allow folks to watch and comment on your live play..thanks. Also for the challenge there a few months back. I learned boatloads from that. Might take that one on again now that it's a monthly thing.
---The Langolier: You really are a wonderful teacher. You have that gift for simplifying that which seems complicated.

Forum contributers:
JDean---absolutely positively read every post.
MoxiePip-- great!
Effsea--! (hicccup)!
Jwk...(sorry if I missed some letters)
joy.. (sorry if I missed some numbers)
!!Dan!!

so many others.

So much more to learn, so little time.

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 12:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Keep learning from every hand and every situation, which will make you a better and better player. That's the goal for all of us. Keep it up

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:03 AM
(#3)
Freckld, I would like to thank you for sticking with us for the year and utilizing what PSO offers to better your game. We have enjoyed serving you and hope you have many happy years here.

Joe

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
yep what Freckldgator said

Man l'm so thankful for the tons of peeps that befriended me, and yes, even my haters, most of the time they make me lol......hiccup,

And all the promo's that pokerstars does, yes there here to make cash peeps, but that is why most of you are here, just my 2 cents, anyways back to havin fun

cheers all

Last edited by effsea; Sun Dec 04, 2011 at 09:32 AM..

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:49 AM
(#5)
It's a good forum Gator and we all work together to make it that way!

Gidee Up!

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 12:08 PM
(#6)
Thanks for the mention, Gater, it's truly heartwarming to know that someone appreciates your contributions.

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 11:52 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
PSO is a great poker resource for those who care to better their game or start a free bankroll on Pokerstars. It can't be said enough!

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 12:57 AM
(#8)
(Head Trainer)
Thanks Freck, very nice post.

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 03:20 AM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckldgator View Post
One year ago today I found the PSO.

I would like to thank the PSO for all these opportunites to improve my game.

Special thanks to live trainers:.
---19honu62: It takes alot of guts to allow folks to watch and comment on your live play..thanks. Also for the challenge there a few months back. I learned boatloads from that. Might take that one on again now that it's a monthly thing.
---The Langolier: You really are a wonderful teacher. You have that gift for simplifying that which seems complicated.

Forum contributers:
JDean---absolutely positively read every post.
MoxiePip-- great!
Effsea--! (hicccup)!
Jwk...(sorry if I missed some letters)
joy.. (sorry if I missed some numbers)
!!Dan!!

so many others.

So much more to learn, so little time.

Key word that...opportunities.

Unfortunately I think sometimes we can all lose sight of that. All PSO can do is provide each and everyone of us with the opportunities,be it to grow one's game,their BR,make friends,or all/none of the above. What each of us do with those opportunities is on us.

Great post gator and thanks for the mention. Glad I could be of help in anyway.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com